i'm back! (again x)

yumyum

HIYA!!!
Well there's a few faces i recognise and lots of new peep's!, how's everyone doing?, There are some brilliant losses, well done xx
A quick catch up of where i am....i lost 2 1/2 stone earlier on this year on lipo, was amazed with the results, but when i came off it after a month of being good my old habits came back in bite me in the but lol!! kept thinking i'd start being strict "NEXT WEEK" but that week never came!! I also as i lost my weight started running something i never thought i could do and going to exercise classes all of which for one reason or another i let slip..
So i'm here now, determined to get back in shape!
On a positive note though i am now back with my husband and have my family back.....contentment and romantic meals havent helped my hips lol....i'm at a real positive time of my life and want my figure to reflect it, maybe even prepare my body for a .....baby!! yay!!! so much to look forward too xxxI have lots of shakes left over from my last time on it so wont be having official weigh ins until week 2...Good luck xx

welcome back hun! that's wonderful about your husband and you, congrats. a baby hey! well apparently this is the place to be for that! i think we had 3 different people with baby news last week!

good luck for your restart hun xxx

welcome back hun! that's wonderful about your husband and you, congrats. a baby hey! well apparently this is the place to be for that! i think we had 3 different people with baby news last week!

good luck for your restart hun xxx

Wow look at your losses!, Thankyou for the rply and words of encouragment!!, 3 sets of baby news in a week crikey that's good!! xx

WElcome back! Sounds like you are full of enthusiasm and that's got to be the best way to start :)

Good luck - you know what to do and how to do it, so go for it!

Welcome back my lovely :) As i've already said, its so nice that you have your family back together!! Be careful on LT 3 people on here have gotten pregnant within the last week whilst being on tfr!! :giggle: There must be something in the powder!!! LOL

So your going back to TFR then?
Good luck chuck, you can do it :) xxx

well done on restarting today :) and glad to read that you are at such a good place now x

Hi Toni and welcome back aboard the LT train!

It's great that your so happy with your life and you're coming back to LT in order to prepare yourself for a little baby.

Good luck for your new start. You already know the drill, so I look forward to your posts and you sharing your experience.

Welcome back Toni, strange as I started back on lipotrim again today and I remember we started Lipotrim at the same time. Its really good to have you back and you know you can do it as you did so well before. x

Hey Toni welcome back. Glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

Hey- good luck for your second go at it!

x

All the very best for your renewed attempt. You are right, as you are in a happy place right now it is a good time to also get your body back in shape. You know the ropes and can enlighten us newbies.

Hi Guys, Well they say that it's 3rd time lucky, i hope so, i started lipotrim in January 2009 then give up and started lighterlife, i have just got married 2 weeks ago and really want a baby next, i've been told by the doctor that i need to lose weight first.
I believe that i'm ready this time for the commitment, i started the shakes back today so wish me luck, good luck to you all. xxxx

Back