I'm back!.... again!!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Little Noo, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Healthy Eating
    Hello fellow slimmers! I'm back on the weight loss wagon! Been eating what i want for a while now and have put on a bit of weight! so with my final year at uni looming i thought its about time to ditch the cookies and start eating sensibly again!

my plan is pretty simple - im aiming for 1200 cals a day, but up to 1400 for special occassions / off days when i need afew extra cals (or maybe when i really just have to have that bar of chocolate lol!) and lots of exercise as im looking to get fit too. i have no target date, no target weight and no target weekly weight loss - which makes me feel great! i just want to do the best i can to shape up and i dont mind how long it takes! (although id like feel like im on the right track by christmas time). i think ive got about a stone to lose, but im not really going by weight this time, but by how i look and feel instead as i seem to get obsessed by numbers!

just thought id say hi, although im trying not to post too often as i dont want this journey to be the biggest part of my life for the next however many months. good luck everyone - we can do this!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    hey darling09 welcome back and good luck.

4. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.34%)
    Diet:
    low-cal
    Hey Darling, welcome back!x

5. rhuba

rhuba i really don't know life

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    optimum nutrition and lots of exercise!
    hi darling, welcome back (and with such a fab attitude!) i've cut down on posting as well, and am trying to come around to the idea of ditching the weigh-ins as well, but it's taking time! i've decided to measure myself once a month as well, as i feel that will give more of an indication that i'm looking different, rather than what the scales say!

good luck hun, keep it up :) xx

6. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    thanks for the welcome guys, it feels good to be back! im thinking of dropping the weigh ins down to every 2 weeks, but we'll see! lol!

7. LaLaLou

LaLaLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello and welcome back!

I always think weighing fortnightly would be great, because really, you're almost always guaranteed to have lost something. But then it'll get to every Friday and I can't make myself walk past the scales, lol.

Good luck with calorie counting, hope it works for you. You seem to have the right attitude towards it, so that's great!

8. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.51%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/cal count
    Hey there,
    I also do my measurements and I can't beleive I've lost 2 inch from my waist in only half a stone - that is the first place I lose it though, thighs are last :-(

9. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    thanks for the welcome lalalou - ive just realised im going to be away from home until tuesday next week so im not going to be able to weight myself on monday anyway - which is a good thing! lol!

and alex - i totally forgot to measure my thighs! i must do it tonight! thats a really good loss you've had from your waist! but yeah i think its better to measure in inches rather than what the scales say, as im not really bothered about what i actually weigh, more about getting rid of the wobbly bits! lol!

10. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.51%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/cal count
    Yeah I was so suprised at my inch loss I couldn't beleive it. I have heafty thighs though, I'm such a pear shape, so any loss in inches from the thigh area will be a bonus!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.