I'm back!.... again!!!

Little Noo

Hello fellow slimmers! I'm back on the weight loss wagon! Been eating what i want for a while now and have put on a bit of weight! so with my final year at uni looming i thought its about time to ditch the cookies and start eating sensibly again!

my plan is pretty simple - im aiming for 1200 cals a day, but up to 1400 for special occassions / off days when i need afew extra cals (or maybe when i really just have to have that bar of chocolate lol!) and lots of exercise as im looking to get fit too. i have no target date, no target weight and no target weekly weight loss - which makes me feel great! i just want to do the best i can to shape up and i dont mind how long it takes! (although id like feel like im on the right track by christmas time). i think ive got about a stone to lose, but im not really going by weight this time, but by how i look and feel instead as i seem to get obsessed by numbers!

just thought id say hi, although im trying not to post too often as i dont want this journey to be the biggest part of my life for the next however many months. good luck everyone - we can do this!

Hey Darling, welcome back!x

hi darling, welcome back (and with such a fab attitude!) i've cut down on posting as well, and am trying to come around to the idea of ditching the weigh-ins as well, but it's taking time! i've decided to measure myself once a month as well, as i feel that will give more of an indication that i'm looking different, rather than what the scales say!

good luck hun, keep it up :) xx

thanks for the welcome guys, it feels good to be back! im thinking of dropping the weigh ins down to every 2 weeks, but we'll see! lol!

Hello and welcome back!

I always think weighing fortnightly would be great, because really, you're almost always guaranteed to have lost something. But then it'll get to every Friday and I can't make myself walk past the scales, lol.

Good luck with calorie counting, hope it works for you. You seem to have the right attitude towards it, so that's great!

Hey there,
I also do my measurements and I can't beleive I've lost 2 inch from my waist in only half a stone - that is the first place I lose it though, thighs are last :-(

thanks for the welcome lalalou - ive just realised im going to be away from home until tuesday next week so im not going to be able to weight myself on monday anyway - which is a good thing! lol!

and alex - i totally forgot to measure my thighs! i must do it tonight! thats a really good loss you've had from your waist! but yeah i think its better to measure in inches rather than what the scales say, as im not really bothered about what i actually weigh, more about getting rid of the wobbly bits! lol!

Yeah I was so suprised at my inch loss I couldn't beleive it. I have heafty thighs though, I'm such a pear shape, so any loss in inches from the thigh area will be a bonus!

Back