I'm back AGAIN

Beccubug

Silver Member
Hello all,

I am back again. I don't actually know how many restarts but this is the last one. I am on day 4 and have already lost 7 pounds which is very encouraging. Good luck everyone.

Hi Becca, and welcome back! :D

Hey Charley, how are you finding it this time? It seems to get more difficult each time you do it. I do feel positive this time though. I tried again last year but was so negative about the whole thing I spent a year messing around and lost about a stone which has all gone back on.

Hi Becca, I am on a big re-start and feel just as positive as on journey 1, but hopefully have learned from my mistakes and am going about things slightly differently-however as last time, a huge part of my ability to stick with it is the support and inspiration I get on the forum.

Good luck x

Hi Becca, I am on a big re-start and feel just as positive as on journey 1, but hopefully have learned from my mistakes and am going about things slightly differently-however as last time, a huge part of my ability to stick with it is the support and inspiration I get on the forum.

Good luck x

It does indeed help so much. Also you can brag as much as you want about your losses and where other people think you are just being annoying on here it is inspirational to other poeple.

Back