Im back AGAIN!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have restarted again, am back up to 16:8.

It's all too much I want to do this but I don't really think I'm in the 'zone' and I don't know how to get there :(

I've had to take a week off. I just lost the plot back on it tomorrow but my body wants it but my heads anywhere but. I don't know what's wrong with me as I really really want this :-(.

Same with me, I really want to lose the weight but my head isn't in the right place to actually knuckle down and stick to the diet.

I have a wedding to go to in 2months and I would LOVE to be a size 14, but it's only me stopping me from getting there!

2 be honest, its taken me about 3 to 4 weeks to get into the zone, deciding if i was going to do cambridge and stick to it. I just read and looked at all the before and after pics. I started today. Hope i am in the zone, but i think i am :D just keep reading succesful posts and looking at pics

Lil Miss Sunshine said:
2 be honest, its taken me about 3 to 4 weeks to get into the zone, deciding if i was going to do cambridge and stick to it. I just read and looked at all the before and after pics. I started today. Hope i am in the zone, but i think i am :D just keep reading succesful posts and looking at pics

That's exactly what I have done too, it's so inspirational reading everyones success and seeing their results, fingers crossed I stick to it this time :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back