I'm back...again!

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
Ok, this isn't a very informative post I just wanted to announce somewhere that i'm heading on back to group tomorrow.

So I gave myself June off (It was my birthday month and I did lots!), I was planning on going to group every week anyway (i've got a countdown) but then my group moved to a different day, one that i'd booked up for the entire month!

Needless to say, without group i've put on about 8lbs over the month (not bad, could've been much much worse). So tomorrow i'm back on the diet.

I've got a date night at pizza express on wednesday (orange wednesdays 2-4-1 obviously) but I can be in syns (ish) :) then out drinking with a friend on Saturday but i'm confident i'm going to lose this week.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Wish me luck starting again. Countdown 3.5 stones before Christmas!!

xx

Hi stackhead good luck i'm starting back again tomorrow as well after trying every single diet going ive done a full circle and ended up here again so good luck to both of us x.

Welcome back to both of you and good luck x

Ok, this isn't a very informative post I just wanted to announce somewhere that i'm heading on back to group tomorrow.

So I gave myself June off (It was my birthday month and I did lots!), I was planning on going to group every week anyway (i've got a countdown) but then my group moved to a different day, one that i'd booked up for the entire month!

Needless to say, without group i've put on about 8lbs over the month (not bad, could've been much much worse). So tomorrow i'm back on the diet.

I've got a date night at pizza express on wednesday (orange wednesdays 2-4-1 obviously) but I can be in syns (ish) :) then out drinking with a friend on Saturday but i'm confident i'm going to lose this week.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Wish me luck starting again. Countdown 3.5 stones before Christmas!!

xx

Hey chick!

How are you getting on being back on plan? I see a 5lb loss wow!! I would like to get 2 stones off before Christmas, really need to get a grip and get motivated. Do you go to the gym at all? I might start jogging (more likely walking and then attempting jogging!) in the mornings before work if I can get the motivation together.

Hope you are good anyway x

Ugh, gyms just scare me at the minute I started looking at some, but I think I want some more weight off before I join. I'm just walking the dog lots :) Occasionally the urge to jog arrives but I generally ignore it :D

Being back on plan is proving to be easier than I thought it would be, I don't know if i'm just super motivated at the minute or if it's long-term, but either way i'm making the most of it :)

I changed my target to 3 stone before Christmas, it's a little more acheivable than 3.5 stones! But i'm glad you've got a target too, we can spur each other on!!

xx

i to had most of june and some of july off and gained 9 lbs although i still went to group and got weighed during this i was having a diificult time with other things but im back on track now and lost 5lbs with my first week back i to wanna lose about 3 stone for xmas and hopefully at least 2 by my holiday in october we can do it :D

Back