I'm back again.

Hamish's Mum

Silver Member
Here I am again.

I tried slimming World in January and loved the diet. I was going to class which I enjoyed and my consultant was great but no matter how hard I tried on the diet every 2 weeks I would put on weight. I found this so disheartening when everyone around me in class was losing and I just kept saying I had been good. Then I gained 2 weeks in a row and rather than feel ashamed I just stopped going. Now the stone I had lost has been put back on.
I tried a few fad diets this year (including the Dukan Diet), but apart from being so expensive they are for me, unrealistic. i just cannot eat like that for a long period of time.

So back I am, started again last Friday, but I have decided not to go back to class and to see if I can do it myself. I am hoping the pressure of any weight gains will not be so bad if I don't have anyone judging me.

You are all so supportive and were last time, so I hope to get lots of information and ideas from you all.

Bev

Good Luck Bev! You CAN do it :) Not sure if you did this last time but why not start a food diary on here? That way if you have a gain or STS and you're not sure why the lovely minimins people can offer some suggestions and advice as to what you could tweak.

Best of luck

x

Back