1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back again.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hamish's Mum, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Hamish's Mum

Hamish's Mum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim & save
    Here I am again.

I tried slimming World in January and loved the diet. I was going to class which I enjoyed and my consultant was great but no matter how hard I tried on the diet every 2 weeks I would put on weight. I found this so disheartening when everyone around me in class was losing and I just kept saying I had been good. Then I gained 2 weeks in a row and rather than feel ashamed I just stopped going. Now the stone I had lost has been put back on.
    I tried a few fad diets this year (including the Dukan Diet), but apart from being so expensive they are for me, unrealistic. i just cannot eat like that for a long period of time.

So back I am, started again last Friday, but I have decided not to go back to class and to see if I can do it myself. I am hoping the pressure of any weight gains will not be so bad if I don't have anyone judging me.

You are all so supportive and were last time, so I hope to get lots of information and ideas from you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck Bev! You CAN do it :) Not sure if you did this last time but why not start a food diary on here? That way if you have a gain or STS and you're not sure why the lovely minimins people can offer some suggestions and advice as to what you could tweak.

Best of luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.