I'm Back Again!

Yeah i struggled sooo much. I must admit i think i was a bit naive, thought it would come naturally to me and that i would sail through and i wanted to lose alot of weight quick but i find WW soooo much easier!

Thank you!

I was like you hun i lost 3 stone with ww 2 years ago and put it bk on and wanted to loose it quick with cd,but managed to do 6 weeks on and off that was hard enough now on ww and very happy xx:D

I was like you hun i lost 3 stone with ww 2 years ago and put it bk on and wanted to loose it quick with cd,but managed to do 6 weeks on and off that was hard enough now on ww and very happy xx:D

Aww good! I dont mind so much about not being able to do CD, as much as the idea of losing weight fast appeals, i tried it and found its the wrong diet for me!

I did it about two years ago but i didnt do it properly. I just photocopied a friends book and just watched what i ate using that as a guideline. But i managed to lose 2 1/2 stone. I think being 17 helped though lol. So doing it officially and doing more exercise this time i'm hoping to lose more.

I have no idea what i should aim for. I think my ideal weight was between 10 stone 10 and 12 stone 10. I'm 5'11 though so i dont want to look too thin! (haha as if!) xx

Ah man .... typed a reply and it didn't save/post :mad: Here goes again!!

Just wanted to say best of luck for tonight, got everything crossed it's a good one for you!!

Your goal range sounds about right to me too chick. I always try to be realistic about how much I'd like to weigh and the weight at which I think I might be able to maintain:rolleyes:. I always worry that I'll drop too low and then struggle to maintain at that weight iykwim! Guess we just have to judge how we look/feel when we get there!!!

Have a great day xx

Ah man .... typed a reply and it didn't save/post :mad: Here goes again!!

Just wanted to say best of luck for tonight, got everything crossed it's a good one for you!!

Your goal range sounds about right to me too chick. I always try to be realistic about how much I'd like to weigh and the weight at which I think I might be able to maintain:rolleyes:. I always worry that I'll drop too low and then struggle to maintain at that weight iykwim! Guess we just have to judge how we look/feel when we get there!!!

Have a great day xx

Thanks Dobbie, ahh i had that not posting reply problem the other day!:cool:

Thank you! I think i've done quite well but will let you know later (if its good lol :p)

Yeah i might just aim to lose a stone at a time then just maintain it when i feel comfortable.

Quick question hun, tickers.... what could i put up? No idea on how to do it for a stone? Or to set the start as my weight now and then the end as my first mini-goal? Normally quite good with computers but this is baffling me! :rolleyes:

Oh and i had a typical "me" moment earlier. Last night i had struggled to put my charger in my phone. I panicked thinking " Oh no, its broken!" Forced the charger in the hole and was still panicking because it wouldnt charge!!!!!

This morning, i planned to go to the shop to get it fixed and a friend asked me if there was a memory card in the phone. As i went to look, i realised i'd been trying to put the charger into the memory card slot not the actual charger slot.

So i plugged it into the correct hole, and voila! It charged!!! Lol. :sign0007:

No idea why i totally forgot where to put the charger! However to my defence, it's my second phone, so i dont use it as much!

Thank you, you too! xx

:rotflmao: oh hun!! I did laugh at your charger in the memory card hole!! Sorta thing I do!!!

If you google Ticker factory, it'll take you step by step through making a ticker. You put your start weight in as whatever you want it to be and your end date at whatever you want that to be i.e. if you wanna so a stone to start the end weight will be 14 lbs less than the start weight. You put your current weight at whatever it is. Then you configure your ticker and have to copy and paste the BB code into your signtaure (go through User CP on the blue bar and edit signature).

Hope that helps
xx

:rotflmao: oh hun!! I did laugh at your charger in the memory card hole!! Sorta thing I do!!!

If you google Ticker factory, it'll take you step by step through making a ticker. You put your start weight in as whatever you want it to be and your end date at whatever you want that to be i.e. if you wanna so a stone to start the end weight will be 14 lbs less than the start weight. You put your current weight at whatever it is. Then you configure your ticker and have to copy and paste the BB code into your signtaure (go through User CP on the blue bar and edit signature).

Hope that helps
xx

Thing is, i even plugged my USB cable in because that charges my phone too so i should have realised then! I was thinking the charger slot had shrunk! Lol:cool:

I laughed when i realised i had done it, but also was very relieved my phone hadn't gone kaput!!! I do stuff like that all the time!

Aaah thank you, i think i've done it now. Its motivating me to get it down already!!! xx

Back