I'm Back Again!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Hello!

Joined WW 3 weeks ago this wednesday, went to the first weigh in and lost 4lbs then tried the Cambridge Diet with my cousin.

Well i lasted all of two days!!! Struggled and to cut a long story short, the diet wasnt for me!

I lost 2 and half stone two years ago on weightwatchers.

Back on weightwatchers now to lose weight!

I'd like to claim its still puppy fat at the age of 19 ;)

I really enjoy the Weightwatchers diet and am looking forward to the pounds coming off! I get weighed on Wednesdays!

Good Luck to everyone x

Thank you muchly!

I am 5'11 so i always thought i missed out on the 'tall n skinny' gene! Lol.

Hey - welcome to WW!! I've just changed from CD this weekend. Managed to lose a stone on CD, but I was getting too bored of shakes & chicken!! :rolleyes:

Good on you for choosing to continue your journey - just in a different way. When losing weight it's always best to listen to your own body and very important that you are happy with your diet choice. No point struggling and suffering if you don't have to ;):D

x

Yeah Paula, i am a bit of a tall'un for a woman!

DecemberBride2008 they made me sick too, i almost passed out a couple of times. I ended up dreading mealtimes and skipping them because i couldnt bring myself to have a shake/soup. I didnt enjoy it at all.

It's nice to have food again isnt it Dobbie?

Thank you all for your support and hopefully i can post again on Wednesday with a loss!!! xx

Hi Emma,
Nice to see you in here! I fort u was doing cd! i did it and come off it, i dont ww so many times,last wk was first wi and lost 8lb,so hoping for 1lb this week and will be happy,let us now how you get on,which day is your wi? xx

Hi Emma
I have also just gone back to WW. Wishing you lots of luck, motivation and determination
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma,
Nice to see you in here! I fort u was doing cd! i did it and come off it, i dont ww so many times,last wk was first wi and lost 8lb,so hoping for 1lb this week and will be happy,let us now how you get on,which day is your wi? xx

Yeah i came off it too, it really wasnt for me!! Didnt give it long but i hated it to be honest, came to the point where i skipped mealtimes cos i couldnt force myself to have a shake/soup!!

My WI is on a wednesday! I only missed one WI though (last weeks) cos i started CD so can carry on with WW.

Aww well done Gemma! Thats fantastic!!:happy096: xx

Last edited:
Hi Emma
I have also just gone back to WW. Wishing you lots of luck, motivation and determination
xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Minnie!
I'm excited to be back on it, the change in me just switching from CD to WW has been substantial! I am not dreading mealtimes anymore!!!
Good luck to you too! xxx

Hello!

I really enjoy the Weightwatchers diet and am looking forward to the pounds coming off! I get weighed on Wednesdays!

Welcome back Emma. I'm a wednesday weigh in too..........bit nervous about tomorrow:eek:

DecemberBride2008 they made me sick too, i almost passed out a couple of times. I ended up dreading mealtimes and skipping them because i couldnt bring myself to have a shake/soup. I didnt enjoy it at all.

I know what you mean about skipping meals, I use to skip them too, because I knew they'd make me feel sick!

How are you getting on with WW?

xx

Welcome back Emma. I'm a wednesday weigh in too..........bit nervous about tomorrow:eek:

Good Luck!! Fingers crossed for us both! x

Welcome back! Ive always fancied the fast weight loss CD gives but I know Id last about 10 mins on it lol

WW is definitely the way to go ;)

Yeah i struggled sooo much. I must admit i think i was a bit naive, thought it would come naturally to me and that i would sail through and i wanted to lose alot of weight quick but i find WW soooo much easier!

Thank you!

I know what you mean about skipping meals, I use to skip them too, because I knew they'd make me feel sick!

How are you getting on with WW?

xx

Yeah really well thanks, i've done quite good this week. I'm back to enjoying my diet again;) Hopefully it shall show tonight!

I will let you all know later:) xx

Back