I'm Back (again)

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
So here i am agian restarting for the billionth time. My weight has gone upto 11 stones and i feel seriously unhealthy.

I wont bore everyone with my CD history, i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all the new CDers.

I will be dropping into the boards to see how eveyone is doing and to share my journey. At the mo, I have a 6000 word assignment to complete before the end of the month for univeristy, but i will try to visit the boards as much as i can.

I hope everyone is doing well and i wish you all the best of luck with the diet.

Stay strong xx

good luck maybe baby x

Hi ladies, thanks for your replies. I will get my ticker sorted after my week 1 loss, but i am thinking my loss will be around 5lbs for week 1! I have lost 5lbs in week 1 every time i have done CD.

I am hoping that doing my assignment will keep me distracted from food this month, although i do get hungry when i get stressed, lol. It all about the emotions with me when it comes to food.

I hope you are both doing well on the diet.

Speak soon xx

Think I lost 7lbs in week 1, but some people lose so much more. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a picker so my weight isn't exactly falling off, but it's enough for me at the moment. It's a balancing act between sticking to the diet and having a life, I manage to juggle the two more or less, but it does mean that my weight loss is slower than some peoples.

Good luck this week hun!

oh my god.............snap

I am restarting next weds. go to see my cdc on tues. keep in touch

Think I lost 7lbs in week 1, but some people lose so much more. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a picker so my weight isn't exactly falling off, but it's enough for me at the moment. It's a balancing act between sticking to the diet and having a life, I manage to juggle the two more or less, but it does mean that my weight loss is slower than some peoples.

Good luck this week hun!

I found that its really difficult to have a social life and do CD at the same time. I have restarted so many times because there were so many social events i was invited to and i really wanted to enjoy myself, so i gave in to food. Other times my emotions made it difficult for me to do the diet because i tend to eat when i am stressed or sad.

I think as long as your happy with putting in the extra time to lose the weight on the time due to picking food and your confident that you will lose the weight then go for it. I, on the other hand want to lose my weight before septemebr because thats when ramadan kicks in and it will be really hard for me to do the diet when going about 14 hours without food or water. So i am hoping to get to 9 stones by the end of July and work up the plans through august and september. I think i will be fine if i get to the 1200cals plan by ramadan because i could live off that.

I am doing ok with the diet so far. I have had 1 shake and 1 litre of water. I tend to drink less when i am on the computer because i get so into my assigment i forget to drink, lol. I hope to drink at least 3 litres today, if i drink more then even better.

Hi Bindi babez, its nice to see a fmailiar face n here. How are you hun? I hope you are well and your family are well. I decided to start the diet today because i have i box of milkshakes left ver from all my restarts, so i will try get through week 1 and then go see my CDC.

I hope everything goes well for you with your appointment on tues. Let me know how you get on. I'm on msn if you need me.

Have a good day peeps!! Rock on xx

Welcome back Maybe_Baby and good luck with your fresh start and also with your 6000 word assignment!

Love Mini xxx

I don't really have so much time though that's the problem; I have to see my consultant re an operation and I have to have my BMI below 37 by then (2nd July), so I am trying to be a little better each day as I need to lose about 9 or 10 lbs to get to that.

I don't pick on anything disastrous, but sometimes I just get this desperate need to eat something, which usually gets resolved with a bit of chicken or a few slices of cold turkey etc. Daft, I know as I shouldn't be eating anything and each day I say that I won't, but some days it's tough going.

Hope you're getting on okay with your assignment, but don't let it take your mind off drinking the tonnes of water that you need ;)

Good luck with the restart. I know that it seems harder each time you try but don't give up. I tried restating a good 3 times since last year and this time I'm doing alright - am coming to the end of week 4. I've got about a stone and a half to lose. I lost 7lbs week 1 (was 11st 5lb) on SS+.
Ceri

Thank you for your lovely messages :). I am doing ok so far. I have managed 3 litres and have given up on my assignmnet for today. Its really annoying me now. I have been feeling a little hungry today but thats expected. I also ended up throwing a choc orange shake down the sink because it was vile, lol.

I really want to get this weight off by August so i'm determined to stick with it.

Anyone watching big brother tonight?? I always enjoy the launch bit when you see all the housemates go into the house and you see whatthey have to say in the audition videos, lol. After that i only watch it depending on if i have the time or like the characters.

Anyway, speak to you soon my lovelies xx

Hi people, guess what??? I kinda messed up on the diet last night, lol. But i dont feel too bad about it because i learnt about why i ate and i feel i have got so much more understanding of myself and food and that feels like an achievement.

I was tinking of starting lighterlife instead of restarting CD because i thought i would find the counselling sessions beneficial. But i think i have the skills to do that myself. Has anyone got any opinions of the lighterlife counselling?? Have you found it beneficial??

Anyway, what i ate was some chicken and a bite of pizza, argh, lol, The chicken was nice but the pizza was nasty.

I only had 1.5 shakes yesterday aswell because the choc orange went down the sink, they are go disgusting. I'm really disappointed with the choc orange because that is one of my favourite flavours in everythig and it tastes all chemical and grainy.

Anyway, i am back on CD today. I have had 1 shake and 2 litres of water. I have to make sure today is my proper start because i have exactley 2 months untill the end of july and i want to start moving up the plans in August.

I have a question about moving up the plans?? Is it better to spend 1 week on each step or 2??

Sorry about the long post but i feel really hyped to do well on CD.

I hope you all have a fab day xx

Back