I'm back and full of new resolve!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
Turning 30 yesterday has been a turning point for me!

I've been joking about how turning 30, whilst being fat, single, unemployed (lost job recently), and living at home (effect of losing job!) are really not filling me with hope for the future. But in actual fact, I know that the extra weight i've put on recently have been because I have been lazy, and as the weight has crept on, my confidence has shrunk and my motivation all but disappeared.

So, I know I can find work fairly easily, so I'm not worrying too much about that yet. And I know slimming world works, and I know the plan inside out, upside down, back to front and on it's side, but as I can't get to a class at the moment, I'm relying on my new found motivation and this forum to keep me on track. Once i've shed some lard and I feel happier with myself, I know the rest of my life should fall into place!

Anyway, Hello to those might remember me from days of old, and hello to everyone else!

xx

Happy Birthday, and welcome back to the forum.

Hello and welcome back xxx

Hi!
I tried core recently and read your diary from then, glad to see you are back and look forward to more post from you.

happy birthday x

Hello - Happy Birthday and Welcome back!!! :)

There are quite a few of us who don't attend class and instead have a set day weigh in ritual (going to Boots for a printout etc). The support here is amazing as you know and the plan works (as you also know)!!

Sounds like you have had a bit of a time lately - so well done indeed for taking control and moving forward.

Take care xx :)

I'm beginning to think being back at home might be a good thing food wise. I haven't felt the urge to snack at all, and i've been having 3 meals a day - something i'd fallen out of the habit of on my own!

Whoever left me a reputation comment, yes that is me in my avatar, took it yesterday =]
What do you mean about cake?

Back