I'm Back and Gotta Do It

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
Hi guys, i have not been following sw properly since i started my new job (18 months ago) and have put on a stone and a half since then.

Have joined a gym 4 months ago an after messing around for a bit have found some classes i enjoy. I go 5 times a week for a 30 min class each day (except thurs when its a 15min tabatta class)

Loving the gym but hating the belly. Need to lose the weight / reduce my size on my own as cannot afford to go to class :( need to pick up the magazine and get my ever increasing butt back into it lol

Weigh in Sat 3 March 15.02

breakfast was 2 small squares of home made flapjack (had nto been to the shops yet)
lunch 2 slices 400g wholemeal loaf, 28g cheese hexa, scrambled eggs with onion and tomatoes, and 2 slices bacon
dinner - pork steak, parsnips, green beans, sw roasties, and home made yorkshire puddings 6 syns

well had a bit of an up and down week managed 1 circuit class, 1 tabatta, 1 spin class and walked to and from station every day so 10 miles walking too

struggle to get head back into it with food but been about 70/30 there so hopefully a bit of a loss this week (as long as no gain then happy bunny)

Well done with the all the exercise! Looking forward to seeing how you get on xxx

You have the same starting weight as me, in 9 weeks I've lost 1 stone 5 lbs.
Good luck!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!

well had a bit of an up and down week managed 1 circuit class, 1 tabatta, 1 spin class and walked to and from station every day so 10 miles walking too

struggle to get head back into it with food but been about 70/30 there so hopefully a bit of a loss this week (as long as no gain then happy bunny)

Good luck Ronnie - you can do it.

What's a tabatta class?

its on the rower - 5 mins warm up, 30seconds full pelt then either 1 min of squats/30second plank/lunges etc, then repeat for 8 mins then a bit of a cool down - knackering :)

well did my spin class this morning and had a lovely compliment as i am standing there bright red and sweating the spin instructor asked me how much weighti had lost since joining the gym, i said none but my shape has changed, he siad i looked slimmer and it was very noticable - love my spin instructor lol

Well done! You are doing brilliantly! How lovely is your gym instructor lol! We all seem to forget about the inches lost too and how are shape changes. I keep asking my friends if they notice it and some that dont see me very often have noticed and mentioned it without me asking, but those who see me most dont notice it as much x

back up to 14.13 1/2 head not been in it this week back to it today :)

Back