I'm Back :) and happy new year to everyone!

Sazza

I was on this site a while ago the last time I was doing WW. Well I fell of the bandwagon badly and gained 7lb in half a year.

Started doing WW before the end of the year but even that went wrong so decided that I would start it again as of today so semi doing two weigh in's. One at home on saturday morning and then whenever I go to class. Guess it's more strict and doesn't give me an opportunity to be 'naughty' so to speak lol.

I've got the seriously satisfying cookbook and if anyone doesn't have this I really recommend it, I've had 2 things out of it today and both where lush and I can be really hard to please at times lol.

Anyways happy new year to everyone, let this be a good year for us all :)

Hi there and welcome back! I too fell off the wagon, and decided that with xmas/new year I wouldjust get back on afterwards... I had just lost 4lb on Propoints at the end of november; but have now gained that 4lb plus another 2 or 3; so it's back on straight away today and with my new Xbox Kinect with EA Sports 2 I m hoping to get this 2 1/2 stone shifted for good! Good luck, and I'm sure we will do it xx

Thats not bad I have gained 3 and a half in the last week lol and probably more this week. Good luck on your journey. xx

Back