I'm back - and heavier!

jamhulio

Hi everyone. Don't know if some people will remember me. Me and my sis missymoo joined months ago but haven't been out for couple of months. I met a new man and settled into bliss, which meant him cooking me lots of nice food and me just eating it and drinking a lot!! Anyway could feel the weight coming back on, could shoot myself but I got weighed on Wednesday and had put 10Ibs back on, urggh, but have started again and hopefully can stick to it with the support from this site x

hey - yer course I remember you hun, cool, and is the romance still blossoming? Hows things? I went off track a little bit and put on 6lb in my weeks holiday, but Ive lost four pound of it last week so Im back on track xxx

Congratulations hun, I got engaged last month! Yer how is your sis, and hows her hubby? xxx

Glad she'll be back too, you'll have to join/re-join a team for the weight loss challenges. Glad he's ok, yer thats up to her if she wants to tell us, Im just glad they're sorted with a proper diagnosis. x

Hiya and welcome back, I was only thinking about you and your sis yesterday! congratulations on your engagement, and all the best for getting that weight off in time for April, you can do it. :)

Yes i remember you and your sis, welcome back and congatulations on you're news. xxx

thanks honey, I'm 100% happier with life at the moment so hopefully it wll give me the incentive to get this weight off, then again think I find it harder, when I'm happy I wanna eat, actually when I'm sad I wanna eat so in other words i just wanna eat all time lol

Ditto!! I just love food!!!!:drool:

Back