I'm back - and heavier!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jamhulio, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone. Don't know if some people will remember me. Me and my sis missymoo joined months ago but haven't been out for couple of months. I met a new man and settled into bliss, which meant him cooking me lots of nice food and me just eating it and drinking a lot!! Anyway could feel the weight coming back on, could shoot myself but I got weighed on Wednesday and had put 10Ibs back on, urggh, but have started again and hopefully can stick to it with the support from this site x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

hello!!!!!

welcome back - hope you're here to stay this time ;) ...i thought you were off doing weightwatchers!

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey - yer course I remember you hun, cool, and is the romance still blossoming? Hows things? I went off track a little bit and put on 6lb in my weeks holiday, but Ive lost four pound of it last week so Im back on track xxx

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Welcome back hun x

6. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for the welcome back you lot x romance still blossoming rainbow, i've known this guy for while but we were always with other people, neither of us were happy, now things are great and I'm getting married in April so really need to stick to this

7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

congratulations :) ...april will be here before you know it. have you picked your dress yet?

hows your sister doing?

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Congratulations hun, I got engaged last month! Yer how is your sis, and hows her hubby? xxx

9. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    congratulations too Rainbow.
    Karen, I haven't picked dress but know the kind i want, am gonna start organising things more next week.
    My sis is back on SW too and her husband has finally been diagnosed properly, but i'll leave her to tell you more cause she's gonna start posting again in a bit

10. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Glad she'll be back too, you'll have to join/re-join a team for the weight loss challenges. Glad he's ok, yer thats up to her if she wants to tell us, Im just glad they're sorted with a proper diagnosis. x

11. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    will defo join one of the groups. am not going to class but just getting weighed myself in boots once a week, am dreading first weigh in cause will be gutted if haven't lost, been really good, in fact have only had about 20 syns since last wednesday

12. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya and welcome back, I was only thinking about you and your sis yesterday! congratulations on your engagement, and all the best for getting that weight off in time for April, you can do it. :)

13. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hon, i'm sure I'll do with all your help

14. willkat

willkat Full Member

Hi and congratulations on your engagement x

15. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks honey, I'm 100% happier with life at the moment so hopefully it wll give me the incentive to get this weight off, then again think I find it harder, when I'm happy I wanna eat, actually when I'm sad I wanna eat so in other words i just wanna eat all time lol

16. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes i remember you and your sis, welcome back and congatulations on you're news. xxx

17. willkat

willkat Full Member

Ditto!! I just love food!!!!:drool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.