Im back and in need of support

Week1 and 7lbs down. Today is day one of week 2. Hoping this week flies in as last week was long but worth it :) How is the start of day 3?

That's brilliant Kellyd I've had two days on step 3 because I've been in uni and I felt I needed the extra calories but I will be on ss+ for the rest of the week. I feel so in control thank you for your support kellyd much appreciated x

Good luck with your CD journey:)

Shout if you need anything x

Hi Louisa, I like you am at uni and have a lot of weight to lose! Ive been on CD for 6 weeks and have lost around a stone, have been going up and down the plans too, to fit around my life. Yes my loss is slower than most but I feel like its more sustainable!

Good luck on your journey and message me if you need any morale support. I feel in your 20s is such a hard age to do this diet and my CDC keeps reminding me of that but sometimes I forget!

Hey! Hope you don't mind me butting in?

I've restarted ss today... I'm at uni too, 3rd year radiography, and 3 stone heavier than my first day on the course!!:( I'm writing my dissertation at the mo which is going to make it hard cos I usually reach for the goodies to keep me going but I'll keep looking on here for motivation instead.

I'm sure we can do it ....we'll be so hot by the time we graduate!! x

Back