I'm Back and I've put weight on :(

Thanks for your support everyone. Today has been ok, but I've not done any exercise over the weekend, and I really want to see a lose on the scales tomorrow.

Breakfast
2 small slices toast

Lunch
Homemade Chicken Stew
Bread
Cheese

Dinner
Homemade Lasagne
Garlic bread

Nectarine Cake (yummy!!)

I've completely overdone the carbs today, and am feeling very bloated.

Lots of salads for me next week!

Speak to you all soon

xx

I had an awful day yesterday. I had a really bad migraine, and had to go home from work early. I spent most of the evening in bed under the duvet. I'm much better today, and am starting to worry that I'll never get this weight off in time for my holiday :(

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Cup a Soup
Pitta Bread
Philadelphia

Dinner
Lasagne
Chips

Water
2 litres

xx

Thanks Nails and Paula

I just wanted to say that I've just got back from having a short walk in my tea break, and was feeling a bit hungry, so when I went to the shop to buy a magazine, I also picked up a packet of chocolate buttons. I'm pleased to say that I put the buttons back, and am eating a nectarine instead :)

xx

Well done ;) And dont go worrying about the hols just yet.

I DO hope you get a great wi on Thurs :)

Well done, now don't you feel great that you didn't cheat! Good on ya love :)
xx

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling more positive now, and have had quite a good day. I've just been for a 4 mile walk/jog and am planning to go again tomorrow.

Breakfast
Porridge (no sugar)
Nectarine
Orange Juice

Lunch
3 Ryvita
2 Slices Ham
Philadelphia

Dinner
Smoked Mackerel
Salad
Slice of bread

Snack
Banana
Snack a Jacks
Small Slice Birthday Cake

Water
2 Litres

I've got another colleagues birthday tomorrow, which means more cake, so I will definately need to do some exercise.

xx

Hi everyone

I've had another good day, and have been for another 4 mile walk/jog today.

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Bacon and Brie Sandwich
Chips
Salad

Dinner
Chicken Supreme
Brown Rice

Snack
Grapes

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

xx

Well done Carol.

2lb off is great. :). Keep up the great work.

I am always find I am better focused on loosing weight when have a nice holiday to look forward to too.

Deb x

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Yay well done :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Keep it up love!
xx

Thank you all for your support, atleast my weight is going in the right direction :)

I didn't have time to log my food diary yesterday, so here it is now. I didn't manage to get out for a jog yesterday, but I did go for a short walk.

Breakfast
Porridge

Lunch
3 Ryvita
1 Slice Ham
Philadelphia

Dinner
KFC :(

Snack
Iced Gems
Nectarine

Water