I'm back and need tlc

katy73

Silver Member
Hi everyone, i had to come off LT for the last two weeks as we had a death in the family and i had to go away and organise things and didn't want the relatives worrying why i wasn't eating, as you all know a lot of people are very sceptical of LT. I still had a shake for breakfast and then tried to be careful the rest of the day and kept to chicken and veg, but a couple of things i shouldn't have eaten crept in there. I got back yesterday and got weighed and had only put on 1lb so i'm not going to beat myself up about it, and started back on TFR yesterday, but i seem to feel a bit uninspired and need some help please how to get motivated again thanks peeps:wave_cry:

Sorry to hear about your recent loss Katy. I think you've done amazing to have gone through this last few weeks and only have put 1 lb on that in itself at such a hard time should make you feel so much better and I'd only have to look at the weight you've already lost and that would be motivation enough for me. Welcome back.:)

Hi Katy, sorry to hear you lost a family member. I'm sure that has knocked you for six.

I agree with Kelly, you have done so well to lose the weight you have lost it would be a shame to lose all that hard work.

Try to remember the reasons you got yourself on LT in the first place and really spend time thinking about that. Hopefully it will spark of the same inspiration that got you to lose 42 lbs in the first place. Plus get you into the non obese category!!

Stay strong, Minnie

Katy i'm sorry to hear you have lost a family member.

On reading your post, i just wanted to say that you have done excellent! to come off LT and only gain 1lb in 2 weeks is fantastic and just proves that your attitude towards food must have changed. You must be made of strong stuff!! You will get back on track Xx

Katy I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

And I agree with the others here, to have been what you've been through and to have only put on 1lb is quite incredible.

Your dedicationa dn motivation is clear to me, and others - even if you don't quite recognise it in yourself. It WILL pay off, and you WILL reap the rewards.

Forget about the 1lb addition (which will be gone, with interest, next week, i'm sure) and look at the big picture. YOu've lost almost 3 stone. You're over halfway to goal. You did really well with LT during a really hard emotional time.

Just get back on track and stick 100% and you will get there.

oh Katy I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine how hard things are for you right now and I think you have amazing willpower to be even thinking about LT. I know there are no words of comfort but just as long as you know that we are all here for you. And if you need any help, advice or just an ear we are here. Even though we're strangers I like to think that we can all be here to help you through this sad time.

Mind yourself and make sure to not be hard on yourself, maybe try to maintain for a while, my thoughts are with you x

Hi Katy, welcome back. I send my condolences to you on your recent family bereavement. You obviously have been motivated through all that has past in the last few weeks to try and not undo the good work you have done. A 1lb gain is fantastic after coming off the diet. It shows that you have enormous will power as you stuck as rigidly to it as was possible given the circumstances. Here you are again willing to restart, that shows great strength of character. So well done you. I, like all the others here will cheer you on at next weeks weigh in. Best of luck for the coming week, you know you can do it!
Doirin

Back