I'm back and raring to go :D

tamtam

Hey everyone :D
Well i'm back for the new day 1 hehe!
Just about to go downstairs and have my first shake!! Fingers crossed I can get it down me!

I just want to say thanks to everyone who supported me yesterday, it meant a lot.

:D

Tam

Great to hear you're giving it another go Tam. We're always here to support you, whenever you need it.

Did you get a blender or a shaker for the shakes? Hope so.

Good luck for your new day 1. You'll be fine.

We already have a stick blender, I just can't take it to work though. I need a battery operated one or something for work, but I'm gonna take a whisk with me for now and hope that works.

Good news :) I just had a vanilla one and didnt add anything...and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!! yipppeeee

Glad you liked it Tam. I have a shaker at work, no noise at all and don't need electricity. I got mine from ebay for a few quid or you can get them in health food stores around the weight gain (!) products. Good luck for the rest of day 1, so glad you stuck it out and tried again. This diet will really work if you stick to it 100% and you will lose all you need to in no time. Good luck.

Thanks Bev, I might see if there are any health stores where my new job is so I can get a shaker for lunch

:)

Well done for starting again it does take comitment but if your serious about loosing weight then it will work for u! best of luck today! WE CAN DO THIS! x x

Pleased to hear that you're going to give it another go. This diet is so worth it if you can stick with it. The first week is always the hardest, whether you're starting for the very first time or a re-starter.

I ordered myself a new blendy bottle the other day from Lakeland Ltd, it's probably a little on the pricey side compared to ebay etc, but I liked it because it was small enough to go in my handbag. Here's the link BlenderBottle®- Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

good luck hun, if you feel weak pop on here, and remind yourself of why your doing it in the first place. it took me many attempts to get it right, you can do it, we know you can xx

Well done Tam, you can do this. Keep yourself busy, and think I might want food but I want to be slim more.

Good luck and keep posting and we will keep supporting xx

Good luck with your first week. Remember it does get better after our first week. So stick with it, and you can do it.

So very glad you have come to your senses!!!! Best of luck. If I can do it, YOU can!!!!

Thanks for all your support.

I had my second shake (chocolate) and heated it up.
Going to buy a shaker tonight so that I dont have to have it lumpy haha!

I really think i'm going to make it through the day!!! I hope to god I do!

Hi tamtam,
delighted you decided to stick with it, you won't regret it. Best of luck for the rest of the day. Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.
Doirin

Thats brilliant, i got my shaker from tesco in the fitness but it was only 4 quid i think.

Back