I'm back and ready to jump on that wagon when it comes for me

LisaM1977

Gold Member
hey ladies

congratulations on all of your fantastic weight losses over the last few weeks. I have kept updated when I have had access to wifi.

I had a fabulous holiday, no one told me the wagons in vietnam didnt come with seat belts so I did fall off. a sneaky peak on the scales in my hotel in ho chi minh were showing a big gain so I am expecting a half stone jobby :( when I get on the scales.. I decided against taking any xenical or alli whilst I was away as I wasnt sure how food was cooked etc.. I have 7 weeks worth of xen so going to take 2 a day and I have a few weeks of alli so going to take one in the morning... It hasnt so much the food I dont think, i believe a lot it the pina coladas that I was having daily. I am not usually a big drinker but I drank every day!!!! however I have put that all behind me and I am raring to get back on that wagon..

I am still struggling with the nasty cough I had before I went and I am now quite wheezy with it so going to get myself checked at the docs tomorrow if I can, so i can get back exercising cos it was quite hard going the last 5 days just walking in the heat with my wheeze.. in hindsight should of just popped to pharmacy whilst there x

Welcome back honey! Hope you had a fabulous time :) We missed you! x

Ah welcome back my lovely, it was the holiday of a lifetime so we will forgive you lol! I have an extra tight seat belt waiting for you in the morning & hopefully that gain will soon be gone xx

Well done for getting straight back on it. Hope you had an amazing hol x

Glad you had a fab time. You seem as though you are in right frame of mind to get back on it :) Good luck xxx

Hey everyone.. I had an amazing time ... Just hopped on the scales and it shows a 5.5lb gain and I am ok with it.. Back on the xen today :)
Onwards and downwards!!

5.5lbs over 5 weeks isn't at all bad. Think I could easily put that on in a week if I was on hol. Goes to show u must be making better choices x

Haha it was over 2.5lb weeks , but I think it could have been more and usually would have been x

It's all liquid weight!! It will come off quickly with more water and less cocktails ;)

haha yeah definately.. i do think that was the cause of it for sure..
just got back from the docs and I have a chest infection, they said was pretty bad.. 10 day course of antibiotics and no booze hehe :)

Back