I'm Back and this time going to get to target!

Bumpy0

Hi guys, I have had a look around and there are a lot of new names since I was on here last. I started SW in January this year and managed to lose 2 and half stone in the first 4 months. I then became a bit to complacent with it all and fell off the wagon!

My hubby has been working away for the last 4 months and I have really struggled with the cold dark evenings. Last night I rejoined a SW group and am determined to get to target this time. I have been very lucky and only put on 6 and a half pound but want to shift it and the rest now!

I got a lot of support and made some fab friends on here last time and hope you will help me again, please? Wish me luck!

Hiya Bumpy, I'm one of the new'uns lol

Just got started on SW myself at the beginning of december, not taken the plunge and joined a group yet though, maybe in the new year :)

Hope you make it to goal this time round, good on you only putting 6.5lb back on, I put nearly two stone back on between July and December! :eek:

Welcome back Bumpy! Great to see you so determined. Those 6.5lbs will probably be off by the new year.

Welcome back Hun!! Good luck and you will get to target before you know it!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....WELCOME BACK!!!!!

How are you hun? Great to see you again, I missed you... we need to get Ruthy and Steph back now too. Hehe xxx

Hi. I am a new face having only been following SW for 2 weeks. Good luck on your journey

welcome back, great to 'see' you again bumpy xxx

welcome along!!! yay we will help u!! im not really sticking to plan from now til after xmas as ive reached what i wanted to for xmas but will be straight bac k on it after then, i will still be chatting though, good luck!! x x

Glad to see you back Bumpy, hope your ok. xxx

Aww thanks guys, I do remember some of the names on here! Well, here's to a slim Crimbo and a waferthin New year!! Good luck all of you in hitting your targets, I look forward to chatting with you.

:)

Back