Im back and this time i will do it!!!

vicky1

Hi everyone i did LT a couple of months ago but myself and my little girls got swine flu and it was a rough few weeks and i needed to eat.

So im back, i started today and all is ok, my partner is also doing it so that is a great help.

I lost nearly 3 stone in 7 weeks and ive put back on about 7lbs:eek: in the last 7 weeks so i now need to lose about 4 stone:eek:.

Well done you for re-starting your journey. The seven pounds will be gone in a blink. It's good that both you and your husband are on the journey together and you will also have the support of the forum to help you along the way.
Mimibabe x

Start weight 08.03.10 12st 2lbs ..............
Week 1 15.03.10 11st 10.5lbs - 5.5lbs
Week 2 22.03.10 11st 4lbs -6.5lbs

Glad to hear your well and getting back on it, good luck to you bath and keep posting!!

I'm sure having your other half involved will make it a lot easier :) Well, I do hope so anyway!

Also, well done for not putting on too much, wish I'd only put on 7lbs since finishing!! Good luck!!! :)

Hannah

Vicky, welcome back and glad to hear that everyone is all better. It is great that your OH is doing this with you as it will make it all so much more bearable. 7lbs gain was great and you will have that off in the next week with a bit of luck. Good luck for your first week back.

Good luck and welcome back!
I see you are getting married in August - how exciting!

Thanks everyone.
It's going to make it much easier because there wont be any takeaways to tempt me.lol

Yes dunders the big day is on the 28th of august so just 157 days :eek: to get into shape.

Good luck Vicky though I am sure that you will not need it - you will be amazing and do really well :D just think of that lovely day in August :D xx

Hi Vicki,

my other half is the one who got me on it, was great when he was doing it, he only needed to do 4 weeks to get to goal so he is back a while but he was still on it for my hardest weeks and it made all the difference.

sounds like you done very well to only put back on 7 lbs in 7 weeks with all that going on.

cant wait to hear how you both get on! :)

Back