I'm back! Any old friends still on here?

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hi all,

Well I'm back...tail between my legs after an 8 month 'break' where I put all but a stone of the 4 I lost straight back on. Lipotrim changed my life (for the better) in so many ways. I'm so ashamed that I fell off the wagon and didn't keep it up. I'm even more ashamed that I felt I couldn't come on here and admit it. I was feeling so positive and so strong, I'd found (and still have- yey!) love and just didn't feel like I could tell my new boyfriend that I was on the shakes. Anyway...he knows now and is totally supportive- as you guys always have been!! I don't know if any of the old gang are still on here- I'd love to hear how you're all doing. I'd also love to make new LT friends- it's such a lifeline isn't it?!

I'm on day 4...and am feeling all the usualthings ....headachey...cold...tired...miserable! It's quite strange being back on it. Not as hard because I know I had amazing results with LT before... but still very tough. And I now KNOW the road ahead.

I'm trying to look at this in a positive way and not get too angry with myself for quitting. I made a huge mistake in coming off it too early...and now I've got a lot of work to do!

Anyway...just wanted to say hi...and well done to ALL of you for doing this. It's not easy...but it's rewarding. Roll on my first WI (again!!! :eek:)

xxx

hey hun welcome back!!! :welcome2:

its nice to hear from u agen. dnt feel bad hun, life is about choices an thats the 1 u made at the time but u back on the LT band wagon so 2 speak an i wish u all the luck (tho u did that well last time i av every faith u will succeed agen :))

im on week 5 now hun an its goin great so far, no bad side effects an im enjoyin it this time. it really is 3rd time lucky. :8855:

good luck hun an i cant wait 2 hear how u doin. :D

bex

xox

awww thanks my lovely!
Just looking at your losses! Blooming Nora!! Totally forgot how epic the losses are on LT! 25lbs in four weeks?! INCREDIBLE!! Well done you

x

Welcome back determined girl. I remember you from last time.
I'm back for take 2 as well, never mind.

Like you said, you know what results this diet can have and like you I am determined to get back to where I was last year and I can't wait!

Good luck, keep going and stay positive, you know you can do this and you know you will love the results. Great your boyfriend is being so supportive too!

Well done for coming back!! And good luck on your weight loss journey this time round - fingers crossed this will be the last time you have to be on this diet! We're behind you all the way xxx

Hey there Slinky and Mini!

Wow- you two have had some fab losses. That's the great thing about LT isn't it!? Really well done. I was just thinking earlier how TOUGH it is to lose weight and how people who have never battled with being overweight just don't UNDERSTAND when they say 'eat less'. You wouldn't ask a recovering heroin addict to sit around whilst their friends and family shot up...and that's the thing....food is EVERYWHERE. It's our fuel... and it's unavoidable! I think we're all brave and strong men and women for doing this. Yey to us!!

Looking forward to chatting more ladies!

xxx

Hi Lucy,

I remember you from last time, I think we started LT around the same time? Good to see you back, we are all cheering you on, you can do it!

Good Luck
Clair x

You know the drill and you know you can stick with it as you did so before. With the support of your boyfriend you will do even beter this time round. He will be so proud of you.
I know my OH was really supportive of me and did everything he could to help me stay the distance. His support and all the wisdom on here kept me on the straight and narrow.
You go girl and be determined!!!!

OMG!!!! Determined Girl…….I remember you.....you’re the one who lost 17lbs in the first week when you did it last year!! You’re the person I always refer to when anyone asks about LT – that 17lbs is engraved in my memory for some reason. Probably because it’s the highest first loss I’ve ever seen.

Anyhow, good to see you back. Sorry to hear about your gain but, you’re here now and you’ll have no problems getting right back on track.

Good luck – cannot wait to see your first weigh in!!! x

(ps - I'm more of a 'stalker' than a 'poster' these days but still maintaining and hovering between 9st 12lb & 10st 5lb)

awww I'm feeling the love!!! Hey hey hey!!!! I remember you all too! Fab to see how you're all doing- I'm v.envious/proud of you guys. You're doing amazingly well.... I've never seen losses like it! Well done- and particularly impressive to be maintaining.

Thanks for taking time to say hi- I've missed you guys!

x

Back