Im back as a Mrs! Time to get stuck in!

Becky.Boo

Hi all ... Just a hello (and personal official decleration I am doing this) ... I just returned today from my honeymoon and I am back on the LT TFR wagon!

I lost 2st 5lbs in 6 weeks before my wedding and honeymoon... Both were fab and both were away foreign! (The eating and drinking done was not right!) So now after the festivities I am here again but this time not to fit in a dress but to get to a healthy weight!

At my last weigh in on august 6th I was 12st 11lbs ... I dread to think what weight the honeymoon has added but hey it was great ... but back to reality ... I had a few sachets left over so no time like the present I am starting back today ... And will get to the chemist on Saturday to find out the damage and get the weeks supplies in!

Excited now about getting into keotisis ... Feeling the tummy pangs now .. Drowning myself in black coffee and water is the order of the day me thinks!

Have a good one everyone!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Becky Boo! Congrats on your recent nuptials! Hey you're entitled to enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest hun! So it's back on the wagon today yeah? Why not join our Christmas Challenge...see the thread Deezer started for details. Keep us posted on your progress and best of luck with it x

x S

Thanks for the welcome and congrats

I will join the challenge on Sat when I official have a weight so I can choose a target! Is it weird that I am excited about Weigh in!

On honeymoon one night after eating and drinking far too much I told my new hubby I was actually looking forward to LT cause the fullness was killing me I couldn't move after dinner! Lol

Hi all ... Just a hello (and personal official decleration I am doing this) ... I just returned today from my honeymoon and I am back on the LT TFR wagon!

I lost 2st 5lbs in 6 weeks before my wedding and honeymoon... Both were fab and both were away foreign! (The eating and drinking done was not right!) So now after the festivities I am here again but this time not to fit in a dress but to get to a healthy weight!

At my last weigh in on august 6th I was 12st 11lbs ... I dread to think what weight the honeymoon has added but hey it was great ... but back to reality ... I had a few sachets left over so no time like the present I am starting back today ... And will get to the chemist on Saturday to find out the damage and get the weeks supplies in!

Excited now about getting into keotisis ... Feeling the tummy pangs now .. Drowning myself in black coffee and water is the order of the day me thinks!

Have a good one everyone!

x

Welcome back hun!!! Glad you had a brill time!!!

Can i ask you a question.... At your 12st 11.... What dress size were you hun??? If you don't mind me asking!!! x

congratulations and welcome back, now where are the pictures i want to see that dress x

Welcome back Mrs!

deezer are you asking about the size to get an idea cos your the same height? at 12 st 11 im a small 14/ big 12 just so u get an idea. xx

Lol, i have a pic of me at around that weight on my fridge to remind me of how i want to be xx

Thanks for the welcomes everyone ... I will log on to the computer later today hopefully hopefully and add a pic of me on the wedding day!

On the size I'm a funny shape lol .. I'm 5'6 and at 12st 11pm I can wear big size 14 average 16 jeans but I'm a 10/12 in tops and a-line dresses! I'm like two people glued together! Pain in the butt as fitted dresses are totally out!

More stats for you Dee, I'm 12st 6 lbs, size 14 hips and bum, size 12 waist, size 12 top, so if the skirt is full or a line or has some stretch i can get into a 12 but trousers i'm a 14

Thanks for the welcomes everyone ... I will log on to the computer later today hopefully hopefully and add a pic of me on the wedding day!

On the size I'm a funny shape lol .. I'm 5'6 and at 12st 11pm I can wear big size 14 average 16 jeans but I'm a 10/12 in tops and a-line dresses! I'm like two people glued together! Pain in the butt as fitted dresses are totally out!

Think i'm like that!!! My top is def smaller than the bottom!!! x

It's gas how a few height inches makes sooo much difference to how well you can carry a bit extra weight! I'm a titchy 5'3" and at 12st 7lbs I was almost an 18 (who am I trying to kid? I was actually squashed into a pair of size 18 work trousers!) and now at 10st 9lbs (last weigh-in) I will probably fit in a 12 by Mon...yay! Sure we come in all different shapes and sizes! That's what makes us each unique & special....sorry soppiness overkill there!!

x S

No I'm with ya I agree ... Standard sizes are a load of crap lol who the hell decided we all should conform ... We all unique ...

Congrats you are doing fab size 12 lucky duck (I'd love if my size 12 jeans would fit .. Just a few weeks and they will) ... Make sure now and Banish those size 18,s to the bin!

No I'm with ya I agree ... Standard sizes are a load of crap lol who the hell decided we all should conform ... We all unique ...

Congrats you are doing fab size 12 lucky duck (I'd love if my size 12 jeans would fit .. Just a few weeks and they will) ... Make sure now and Banish those size 18,s to the bin!

Thanks Becky Boo! And yes you WILL! The hilarious thing about the size 18's was that my cats got into the room they were airing in on a clothes-horse and pulled them down and......wait for it.......S**T ALL OVER THEM!!!! They knew just how their mistress felt....so needless to say they went straight in the bin!!! :D:D

Last edited:
Shivie love how ur cat is mind reading!! What an achievement - well done

Thanks Miss P!

Yes they seem to have psychic tendencies indeed! :kitty::kitty:
I guess I'm lucky that they're the only ones I have to prepare food for too so not much chance of picking!! :D

Back