I'm Back - Day 2 of being a good girl!

Loz1984

Flab 2 Fab!
Hia!

Well after my naughty week :break_diet: i've managed to STS at last nights WI! God knows how after the crap that i ate!!

Today I am back on track and determined to succeed (i WILL). I am 1 tetra down (was starving this morning!) and starting on the water :tear_drop:

Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
good luck hun....i'm also re starting today after about a 2 week break due to holidays! fingers crossed for both of us :) x

Morning loz and good luxk with restart today, im just about to have my water - thank god im on day4 and theres no hungar pangs!

Keep me sanr tpday please, my elsest is off school sick and his asthma has gone to pot! grrrrr

Morning loz and good luxk with restart today, im just about to have my water - thank god im on day4 and theres no hungar pangs!

Keep me sanr tpday please, my elsest is off school sick and his asthma has gone to pot! grrrrr
sorry to hear that sweetie....wish him better x

Awww poor thing! Hope he feels better soon.

Good luck with your restart claire! I'm sure we'll both be fine!

I'm gonna pop into town at lunch time to get a new cardy and some tights so that'll keep me busy! Then it's a bath and an early night tonight (oooh, i may even pop into lush at lunch and treat myself to something yummy for my bath!)

So far i've just managed to stare at my water................:tear_drop:

:) :) :) staring at water is good ! drininking it would be better :) :) :) :)
i'm also going to try and keep myself busy...anything to get through the next couple of days. once im back in ketosis and back into routine i'm sure it'ill be fine ! xx
let me know how you get on sweetie x'

Morning Loz, just remember this is the worst day!!! get that water down your neck, come on fellow team 4'er... we'll show them this week.
x

Still staring at the water! :tear_drop:

I'm hunnnnnngrrrryyyyyyyy :cry:

Well i've had some water now, not enough, but some! Gotta get glugging more though!

I'm still being good :D (go me!) gotta keep busy though! Busy busy!

Thanks for the advice/encouragement guys! Much needed!

Morning girls im back and stephen is now fast asleep :D made the doctor write out a prescription for a inhaler and voila! I was right, his breathings almost normal and hes no longer hysterical - yay fir me.

Ive had 2 pints already but need more! didnt want to drink too much going to the doctors in case i needede to wee and there was no loos about!

dont stare at the water get drinking gfriend sts not bad at least no gain x

I'm drinking i'm drinking! Glug! :tear_drop:

Still being good (yey) so far! Got me tights and cardy at lunch - on that note does nowhere sell long sleve cardis anymore?!!! They're all 3/4!

Gonna play sims when i get home and absorb myself in that 'til bedtime! :D

Day 2

Well i'm still on track today!

Went to bed early and chilled out with the tv :D

Gonna get glugging now..... :tear_drop:

Will have a trial tonight as i'm off to the pub after work and then to my oh's gig! Wish me luck!

Back