I'm back for good

Cakey

*clue bad singing to Take That*

I started slimming world in February 2011 and lost 3 stone in my first 6 months. After that I found it difficult to lose anymore but I think that was mainly because I didnt really need to lose anymore, I just didnt realise it. So I spent another 2 months trying (and failing!) to lose the last stone until I just gave up and called target where I was.

I got married in July this year and the day before the wedding I was bang on 11st (3st 4lb lost since I started) but since then its all gone horribly wrong and I've put on 1st 4lb! I have arthritis and have had a pretty bad time with it over the last few months so I'm blaming that (and not having the pressure of having to fit into my size 10 wedding dress anymore!) for my weight gain. I've had enough though, if I dont do something about it now its going to spiral out of control and I'll end up back to square one!

So here I am back again and I'm determined not to let my health (or my greedy husband!) get in the way of my weight loss!

Sounds like you have loads of motivation and a kick up the bum to get you going - I get arthirtis as well in my knee and at my weight its not good as it badly flares with the cold - and im 29 and hobble like a granny in the winter.

Loads of good luck for your first week on plan - im on my second, down down down for us both? x

Definitely!

Arthritis is rubbish isn't it? I know what you mean about hobbling like a granny, my husband always says I'm a 80 year old stuck in a 22 years olds body haha! I had an operation on my feet in march to try and give me some more movement and try to ease the pain a bit but it failed and I'm in more pain now than I was before :( I'm determined not to let it ruin my weight loss though!

Back