Induction I'm back for mission lose baby weight

jools1986

Silver Member
Not sure if any of you remember me but I had a lot of success with atkins on here previously but unfortunately pregnancy was not kind to me and I am now back up to 18 stone :( just writing that made me feel sick!

Now I have my little girl here I need to be a fit and healthy yummy mummy so I am back, as of Monday.

Thing is this time around I have a family to care and pay for so I'm asking you all for your help, any suggestions for atkins meals on a budget, snacks and brekkie ideas?

I'm very lucky that my partner is being supportive and will eat anything put in front of him!

Going shopping tomorrow so any suggestions will be 'preciated!

Hi just wanted to say good luck, I am new to this so can't offer much advice but I am sure your gonna do great :)))

Well one you've got eggs you've always got a meal on hand :))

I agree though that this can be expensive...I've developed an obsession with rib-eye steaks...don't tell my accountant lol!!

Tins of tuna and large packs of grated cheese. You can do lunches of Tuna cheese and just leave the bread of yours.

Chicken wings are reasonably cheap and can make a lovely dinner that feels very take away style! Franks hot sauce is a winner! Zero carbs :)

Then your basic roast dinners and just omit the spuds for yourself!

Best of luck with it...how did you get on last time you done it?

Thanks! Never thought of chicken wings haha where can I get this magical sauce?

Last time I did it I lost 4 stone and I then went on to lose a further 4 stone on a vlcd. I've now put 5 of those back on :(

I love atkins but it is pricey, luckily I live next door to a 24hr tesco so I can nip over at night for reduced meat to freeze

Hi Jools, welcome back:) congratulations on your little girl and good luck:D

Thanks! I'll be starting my diary as soon as I have internet in my new house :)

Back