I'm back from the depths of despair!!! :-)

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
I've finished my finals!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

woo hoo!!!

No more uni work :D :D (well, for the summer anyway till I start my post-grad course:eek::rolleyes: )

I daren't get on the scales though!! I will re-start cd once I get to plymouth methinks, too much going on right now!

Hopefully I'll be able to find some time now to trawl through the thousands and thousands of posts I have missed!!

Well done Fi!!

I've just finished my first year and that was stressful enough: I can't imagine how bad it was for you (but I guess I'll find out in two years! ;) )

Sending you a big pat on the back

I am sure your very happy to have them over you!!!

Time to chill out now and enjoy your summer.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Fiona

Bet you're glad thats over and done with.

Good luck with the move, and see you on 18th August!

Hurrah!

Have a great summer hun! When do you get your results? Can't wait to hear how brilliantly you've done!

Welcome back Fiona ! !!

You will soon be in Plymouth hun and back on the journey of slimdon !!!

Catch you soon !!!

Thanks for the posts everyone!!

It's certainly a huge weight off my mind!! (now i need to get the huge weight off my ass!!! lol):p

Not long till I move to plymouth now... and live with a boy!! :eek: :eek: eeeek!
This in no way means I have to grow up though :D :D

I get my results at the end of june so fingers crossed there'll be cause for a happy dance! (and a cheeky drink ;) )

Hi Fiona how long until the big move...?
I have joined the CD wagon now....oh ok from monday ...lol.
Cant wait to meet you.

Hi Fiona how long until the big move...?
I have joined the CD wagon now....oh ok from monday ...lol.
Cant wait to meet you.

2 weeks now :D :D 2nd june we make the 300 mile trip!! It's all I can think about now. And my friend down there had her baby today so I'm looking forward to getting there and cooing :p

I'll be looking for a cdc when I get down there, been so so naughty while writing my dissertation and doing my exams :eek: :eek: But I have no excuse over the summer!!! (though I always think of something lol)

Now I want some nice weather when I arrive, so if you could arrange that I would be very grateful!!

16 days and counting......

Well myself and Karen go to Jo who is in Plymstock....not sure if there are any nearer to you though. I know there are a couple over Southway but thats further than Plymstock.

Today has been bluddy gorgeous...after all the rain, it was a shock to the system walking round in t-shirts again.

Back