I'm back guys and im on cloud 9!

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Hello everyone, how you all doing, gosh this is my first visit in three weeks, it feels like ages! Hope everyone is doing well, did i miss much? So shall i tell you what i've been up to?

Well here goes.....

1st Aug, some of you may remember i was really worrying about this weigh in as it was on a friday night, and i normally weigh in 1st thing on a saturday, before i've eaten or Drank anything, but as it was an evening weigh in, i'd had my shakes and water for the day. I was right to be worried, i didn't lose anything, i stayed the same. Totally gutted and deflated:cry:and very apprehensive as i was refeeding the next day in Preparation for my holiday!

2nd Aug onwards and upwards, 1st day of refeed, i had friends visiting, we went to Alton towers and it was ace!!! Had a small chicken salad it was so mouth watering! Couldn't finish it all.

6th Aug went on holiday to my mum's in Kent. She lives in a little seaside town and her house is right on the sea front and we had lovely weather. Was really nice catching up with, family and friends who i haven't seen since Easter, felt like i had a social life again and its such a boost being told how good i look and how they can't believe how much i have lost. Refeeding went really well, did have a couple of small treats but everything in moderation and tried to do lots of walking and kept up with the water.

19th August Came home, back to work and back on LT.

Today first weigh in since refeed and i have lost 10 and a half pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0038:Whooohoooo:talk017:i Can't believe it, i'm absolutely made up. My BMI now means im overweight and not obese! i feel like im flying, i've lost 2 and a half stone, only 1 and half stone left. My clothes are hanging off me and im just over the moon!

Have a very happy bank holiday weekend everybody

love tasha xx

Brill to hear from you hunny!! Glad you had a great time and congrats for such a big WI!!! :D

Thanks chic, hope ur well xx

that is brill news to hear tasha i am not sdurprised you are on cloud 9 xxx

Well done you keep going kie that you will be at target before you now it.

well done is great ;)

:party0011:That's wonderful !

Was that you I saw, just a minute ago, in the sky over Old Swan!!? Well done. xx

ha ha ha yeah just flying past to say hi!

Thank you so much guys for all your support, it really helps.

Witchie....it really has given me confidence for refeed as well.

thanks again everyone, and well done too, on your losses xxxxxx

If thats what vacations do for you,I am taking one every month to lose ten pounds like you.;) You did a great job:party0038::party0038:

If thats what vacations do for you,I am taking one every month to lose ten pounds like you.;) You did a great job:party0038::party0038:
cheers hunny x

well done thats great

nice one Tash thats great x

Welcome back Tash and well done on a fantastic loss while refeeding.

x

19th August Came home, back to work and back on LT.

Today first weigh in since refeed and i have lost 10 and a half

WOW! So impressed Tasha!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys its been a whole day since i found out, and i still can't stop smiling. Thanks again for all your support xx

Back