IM BACK!!! hello :)

Thanks Suki ~ I feel loads better for getting back on it and am determined to carry on.

Emmie ~ it was only a pound and sounds like you had a lovely time so all worth it. Hope Weds isn't too painful

Hope your ok too Kelly ~ know you haven't got Internet at the moment so look forward to you coming back on

Well I gained a pound.. but i did have a bad weekend! And i had a chinese last night

Mmmmm could just go a Chinese ;) but sometimes you need a blow out!! My weekend involved far too much wine ;)

Haha indeed ladies. I had an excellent time, plus back on track now. My OH is making sure of that :cool: lol. Onwards and downwards

Hiya

I was on treadmill before 9 yesterday morning! Didn't give myself time to make excuses! Lol
Haven't been on today yet as just got in to dump shoppin and off to hairdressers soon but will do later on.

How are you all doing? x

Hello there

Well done you Sharon :D Ive been to the gym today and done my new plan the gym trainer set me.. hard work but.. no pain no gain. I am full of phrases this week lol! Hope your all good

Well hello ladies how are you all!! Still no internet march 1st cant come quick enough haha. Well im on day 3 and feeling absolutely amazing so slim and energetic already but i have been on a crash calories diet. Lol. only for 1st week as ive had to shrink my stomach as i over ate for so long. My downstairs is finally done looking forward to starting on the upstairs as soon as our wardrobes come as living out of black bags is so stressful anyway what have you all been up to? Hows everyones PMA!!! X

Hiya

I was on treadmill before 9 yesterday morning! Didn't give myself time to make excuses! Lol
Haven't been on today yet as just got in to dump shoppin and off to hairdressers soon but will do later on.

How are you all doing? x

Come out in sympathy and jogged on treadmill in the gym.... I think we have named it the same..... Lol

Goood morning, im currently sat eating some peanut butter on toast (naughty) But just thought I would update you ladies! I am now going on holiday in November.. So essetially I want to be at goal weight by then :D Do you think I can do it? Pssh I bloody well hope so. Hope your okay.. Well done for sticking to exercise

Back