IM BACK!!! hello :)

That's a good idea for lent giving up the booze... I'm giving up cheese, I've cut right down but I still am found nibbling! Lol x. Oh steaks sounds yummy... I'm being taken out, i think the last time he took me out for valentines was 15 years ago... Lol

I use to be addicted to cheese suki now a big fan now due to diets but i dont doubt if i had a bit i would crave more haha well have a lovely meal tomorrow happy V day! X

Wohoo.. for Lent i am giving up, everything! Joke I'm not giving anything up per say - but im going to add extra exercise to my plan :D Anyway glad your all okay. And thanks for everything! PMA :vibes:

Oh my goodness ladies guess what I got for valentines day an iPad! Can't believe it the only terrible thing about it is I haven't got any Internet until march 1st haha so I'm over the road at my sister in laws house using her wifi haha. X

Hi ladies

Hope you've all had a lovely Valentines day. Me and my daughter went shopping so we enjoyed it lol. Mind you, I didn't get anything but she sure made up for it.
Weighed this morning and lost a pound. Not surprised really cos I've been struggling this week. Just want to keep picking!! Plus I haven't been on the treadmill for the last week. Really hard getting any motivation. Need to get back on it and back to being as focused as I was before.

I've lost 10lb so far and the last 2 times I've tried to lose weight I've got to here and given up. Never gone as far as losing a stone. Don't know why ~ Im just good at sabotaging myself I guess. So I'm hoping after a good nights sleep I'll wake up feeling more positive.

How lovely getting an iPad Kelly!! I love mine and so do the kids! Lol

And Suki, hope you've had a lovely meal tonight and I'm thinking of quite a few names for the treadmill.......best not put them on here tho!! Haha

Hi ladies

Hope you've all had a lovely Valentines day. Me and my daughter went shopping so we enjoyed it lol. Mind you, I didn't get anything but she sure made up for it.
Weighed this morning and lost a pound. Not surprised really cos I've been struggling this week. Just want to keep picking!! Plus I haven't been on the treadmill for the last week. Really hard getting any motivation. Need to get back on it and back to being as focused as I was before.

I've lost 10lb so far and the last 2 times I've tried to lose weight I've got to here and given up. Never gone as far as losing a stone. Don't know why ~ Im just good at sabotaging myself I guess. So I'm hoping after a good nights sleep I'll wake up feeling more positive.

How lovely getting an iPad Kelly!! I love mine and so do the kids! Lol

Sounds like my daughter.... Well done a pound is a pound and especially if you have struggled, we can't be good all of the time!! But I'd be very proud of yourself with the 10lbs loss! It's not easy changing your habits, and changing your mind set, it's quite easy to slip back. we are all guilty of it. The times I've lost weight is unbelievable.

If you wake up in the same mode, give yourself a little space until Monday when the kids are back to school... Don't put so much pressure on yourself... I know when I use to go to the meetings at slimming world the naughty weeks sometimes were the biggest losses. This lady got slimmer of the week and she was asked 'what did you do differently?' She answered 'ate fish and chips...' I nearly peed myself! Even if you put on a pound its not the end of the world.

What sort if things are you picking? I love cheese!! I didn't stick to my diet tonight, I had prawn cocktail then sea bass, chips and veggies cooked in butter!! Wine and finished it off with real coke and a Bacardi!! Now thats naughty!! Lol x I'll get back to it tomorrow x x Hope you have a better day, but don't beat yourself up, you are doing fab-u-lously. Have a blow out and then get back on the treadmill x x x

And Suki, hope you've had a lovely meal tonight and I'm thinking of quite a few names for the treadmill.......best not put them on here tho!! Haha

That's made me chuckle!! I was thinking more affectionate ones like Terry the treadmill!! I had a nice evening x

A pounds great Sharon. Glad you all had a lovely Valentines Day and night ;) I really enjoyed my day we went to an italian for lunch and took my little one! Which was lovely, then HE cooked me dinner and bought some wine... (he even remembered to keep the dinner syn free) and later sprinkled rose petals all over the bed and blind folded me.. it was rather heated haha! Hope all your days are going okay

Your day sounded lovely Emmie!! Haha ;-)

Thanks for your kind words Suki. Means alot to get support like that. I'm using MFP to set my cals and I had it set to lose 1.5 lbs a week but I've reset it to 1lb a week which allows me a cpl of hundred more a day. I think seeing the extra numbers will help if you know what I mean.
And yes I think I will relax a bit this weekend and get back to more positivity on Monday. Kids back at school then so bit more normality! Lol
I haven't got mad silly when I'm snacking, I've had a pkt of French fries cos their quite low or a Special K bar but I'll have another pkt or another bar cos I just dont seem to want to stop. And im getting a bit bored eating same things so going to have a look round the site and see if I can see anything new that's low calorie that I can try.

So thanks again for the pep talk and glad u had a nice evening. Food sounded gorgeous!

Hope you all have a fab weekend x

Hi, same here. I wish I was one of those people who can loose weight when they are stressed! Good luck with the move, hopefully all that exercise will have positive results for you! While you guys are online, do you know if I am able to put a profile pic up yet? I have just joined

Hi, same here. I wish I was one of those people who can loose weight when they are stressed! Good luck with the move, hopefully all that exercise will have positive results for you! While you guys are online, do you know if I am able to put a profile pic up yet? I have just joined

You have to have over 50 posts. Its in the newbie posting privileges post

Hello ladies

How are your weekends going? It's a lovely day. Would like to go to the beach for a walk (about a 40 minute drive) but son has a footy match at 2 so that's not happening today. So I'm going to have fun at Tescos! Haha! I know how to live the life hey!!
Haven't been too bad calorie wise, managed to stick to MFP guide, just need to get back on the treadmill. I'm pleased I haven't chucked it all in and given up, that's the main thing.

Hope your all ok x

Hello ladies

How are your weekends going? It's a lovely day. Would like to go to the beach for a walk (about a 40 minute drive) but son has a footy match at 2 so that's not happening today. So I'm going to have fun at Tescos! Haha! I know how to live the life hey!!
Haven't been too bad calorie wise, managed to stick to MFP guide, just need to get back on the treadmill. I'm pleased I haven't chucked it all in and given up, that's the main thing.

Hope your all ok x

I've been hungover all day :( don't even want to work out how many calories I drunk!!

Well I did it! Got back on the treadmill today like a good girl! Feel so pleased with myself......just need to do it again tomoro now! Lol

Happy Monday everyone

Well I did it! Got back on the treadmill today like a good girl! Feel so pleased with myself......just need to do it again tomoro now! Lol

Happy Monday everyone

Brilliant x x x

Argh Hi ladies.. Ive been really naughty this weekend :eek: my OH took me for a surprise meal out Sat night and i went way waaaay over the syns and went out for cocktails after the meal!! It was soo good but I feel so guilty now lol! Anyway back on track now, had my gym assesmnt today. Its going to kill me on weds but oh well, no pain no gain :D Hope your doing well

Well I gained a pound.. but i did have a bad weekend! And i had a chinese last night

Back