I'm Back!!! HELP PLEASE!

danielpartyuk

Hello!

So I've been on the CD diet for months, going on and off it, going for weigh in everyweek, but by the time weigh in comes I'm off it, and just about maintained or last half a pound...

But today is day 2 of 100%, and I've done it with only 3 shakes, so I'm determined by Thursday to be in the 10's... I've just got 1 stone to go, and I realllly want it to be gone within a month! A new life - and new start! A new me! Please support me guys as I'm literally getting no support from friends/family :( who say I've lost enough! Ignore me BMI thing here it's wrong my BMI is still above 25!

Thanks guys!

xx

Hi Daniel

welcome back and good luck, how much do you want to lose?

I have an image of you going to lots of wonderful parties, it must be your name, lol!

Hi Daniel

welcome back and good luck, how much do you want to lose?

I have an image of you going to lots of wonderful parties, it must be your name, lol!

Yup Im a party animal lol!!!! Whooop! Thats my problem! Although I do drink on the diet i make sure its just vodka (No carbs) and dance loads so i've always been fine! Resist the takeaway!!!

Just out of interest Daniel, what does your waist measure now?

As you're a bloke the BMI thing is a bit woolly to say the least, because you boys have more muscle and, generally, denser bones!

I'm only asking because OH is 15 stone and 6' but he only has a 32" waist.... apparently he should weigh around 13....

I'm not saying that you shouldn't lose anymore weight. I'm saying you should just check that it's reasonable.... Nobody want to see a man's ribs!

(the little curve of the hip bone, under the 6 pack, is another matter....mmmmm!!)

Hey Daniel
Good like for your final push. I have often found that people say don't lose any more, you'll look scrawny etc etc. They are trying to sabotage you because they are jealous of how well your doing, so just smile sweetly and don't say anything at all. If they don't get a reaction they will soon get bored. I'm not saying they are being intentionally mean, its just that they are not inside your head so don't understand your motivation IYKWIM :D

Daniel..
Just wanted to wish you luck.. Can I just ask your height as I see you want to get down to 9 1/2 stone.
Also you should be really careful when drinking on the cambridge diet if your in ketosis it really is a NO NO!! When you are going to drink make sure you eat something before you drink and also drink plenty of water to.
xxx

Just out of interest Daniel, what does your waist measure now?

As you're a bloke the BMI thing is a bit woolly to say the least, because you boys have more muscle and, generally, denser bones!

I'm only asking because OH is 15 stone and 6' but he only has a 32" waist.... apparently he should weigh around 13....

I'm not saying that you shouldn't lose anymore weight. I'm saying you should just check that it's reasonable.... Nobody want to see a man's ribs!

(the little curve of the hip bone, under the 6 pack, is another matter....mmmmm!!)

Yeh BMI Just doesn't work for guys, I mean how can you use teh same system of measurement for Girls and Boys?

I'm similar to your hubby, just under 6 foot and 15 stone 3. I am supposed to be 12 stone 8, which would be ridiculous lol

Oh :S Well I was 10 stone before I put the weight on so I think its fair to just get back to what I was? I don't really want to finish before the target or I won't of completed what I set out to do?

Back