I'm back holding my head down greatly! Why do I do this!!!

laurawalker85

Well after a good couple of months totally off the diet I have officially shamed myself and have put all my weight back on including some more! I deserve it I know but now I'm punching myself in the face and thinking why?!!?!?!? I have my holiday in less than 11 weeks and was hoping if I continued to be good on the diet to be almost to goal by then, but I didnt and I am really beating myself up about it. I'm hoping I and my head will be able to stick to this diet for at least the 11 weeks as I know what i'm like, one special occasion arises such as the wedding I went to a few weeks ago and that makes me think I can just go and eat for however long! Arghh! So back to square 1 and with more weight to lose, I'm hoping for the support and motivation to keep me on track until my holiday as I know you all are fantastic. Xx

Hi Laura

Welcome back... but not meant in a good way if you know what I mean lol....I think there are always times we let it slip.

I lost a lot on SW and was in an accident and put it back on with meds etc and now dislike myself so here I am ... back with force but on WW.. and loving it... I have started a Weigh in Team... we weigh in weekly.. and a Support Group today to put chit chat recipes etc today for the group with hint, tips so why not come along and join us.. you set your goal for the month.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Happy Slimming x

chin up laura, you can do it girl!! you've done it before and you'll do it again, you know where we are if you have any questions! :D xxxx

Back