im back...if theres anybody that remembers me?!

mrsm2007

Gold Member
hi girls, was on the forum october/november time as i was getting ready for my post baby weight watchers.

im had my beautiful baby boy Lucas just under 6 weeks ago and now am feeling ready to get into weight watchers once again.

had a few rough weeks, my little man has had meningitis but is home now and seems to be on the mend thankfully.

so im just saying hi and will be starting my weightloss diary on here soon if that is ok!

hope you all had a wonderful new year!

heres to a slimmer 2009 for us all!

suz x

Hey hun
Lovely to have you back,i remember you very well.
Congratulation on Lucas,my friends son that mengitis and he lost his fingers and arm.
Be nice having you back here with us.

Hi Suz, congratulations!!! Sorry Lucas had meningitis - that must have been awful for you and OH! So glad he seems to be on the mend now! You'll have to post some pics when you get a chance. Good luck with WW - we've just started a team challenge to help keep us all on the straight and narrow and motivated - see threads up near the food diaries/WI threads at the top. Take care xxx

Welcome back and good luck. Congrats on your little boy and so glad he is over the meningitis.

congratulations on your beautiful little boy.. what a lovely name too! :D

sorry to hear he's not been well.. glad to hear he's all better now.. hows it feel being a mum then? :D

lovely to have you back :) xxx

Hi welcome back :) .. congrats on the birth of your little man xx .. and nice yo have you back :)

Welcome back and congrats on your little baby boy! Sorry to hear he wasn't well.
Wishing you lots of luck with WW. xx

Hi, sorry to hear about your little boy glad he is ok now xx Good luck on ur new diet :)

Hey Suz...course we remember you!!!! I have been waiting for you to post :D

Congrats on your baby boy. What a lovely name. I'm so sorry he has been poorly. That must have been such a worry for you. So so so glad that he is on the mend now. You must be so relieved. I can second the shout for cute baby pics :D

Really lovely to have you back and I look forward to following you losing your baby weight.

Take care xx

Hi Suz

Congratulations on baby Lucas (I love that name) and hope that he is properly back to normal.

What a scare you must have had. Its every mum's nightmare

Good luck - and well done on getting straight back to losing your baby weight.

Rosie xx

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear Lucas has been so poorly, it must have been really frighterning for you all & not at all what you expect to be dealing with as new parents. It's good to have you back with us :D

hey you, hope you've not disappeared on us again! hope everythings okay :) xxx

welcome back and congrats on your baby boy x and glad he is well now. how scary must that have been for you x

no im back for good now :) wont be going anywhere!!

being a mummy is the best feeling ever and considering i could take or leave babies before im so inlove with him!!

feels good to be on the WW again too - i need structure and control in my life lol

suz x

have added pics of my gorgeous boy x

Lucas is just gorgeous. What a cute little boy. You must be so proud of him!

So, have you started WW? Have you had you post partum check with the doc? Will this be your new diary? How much do you have to lose etc?

Can you see I'm excited to have you back lol :D

lol - ive started a fresh one hun, got my 6 week check next week although it will be 7 weeks lol

started back on the WW on monday a few days late so from today will be weighing on fridays :)

hope your well

suz x

Back