Im back!! Lets get back on it!!!

henna!

I can do this............
Afternoon All!!

Im back after 2 weeks of sunning myself in lanzarote and 2 weeks of stuffing my face with naughty food and booze!!

Got back on thursday and looked at the scales put on 4lbs not too bad considering what i have eaten!!

I got straight back on plan on friday morning and feel so much better had my favorite meals over the last few day so loving it!! A sneaky weigh in this morning shows i have lost 2lb since thursday so was really chuffed with that!!

So for all of you that have had a little blip over the summer or the kids holiday lets go for it!! Xmas is round the corner and we all want to look fab in our xmas dresses!!

Welcome back Henna, glad you had a good holiday, and well done on getting right back on the diet - good luck for your WI this week. X

Missed you! Glad you had a good time! And very well done for getting straight back on it!

Welcome back Henna! I put on 10lb whist away and seem to have lost 7lb of it already...so shows the plan works! Look forward to hearing how you do :)

welcome back and good luck with your restart

4lbs is fab!

im off to turkey tomorrow for 2 weeks and goodness knows how mucj i will gain lol

x

Thanks ladies!!

Chuffy, im sure most of mine was water retention rather than real weight! Im sure yours is the same!

Judi, you look fab in your new pic! Really diffrent to your last one! Well done!

Donnie as ever thank you for you lovely support!! x

Lucysmommy im sure you will be fine i found myself making better choices but i did eat whatever i fancied, it wouldnt be holiday if i didnt!!

So back to it for more SW and hopefully lots more weight loss!!!

Back