Im Back lol

delleh

Hi Guys...

Im back, i think i need to keep posting to really make sure i dont go off track for ANYTHING.

I've really been struggling with my weight loss whilst on treatment for my endometriosis, but apparently it should "still be working" and i have considered doing the Dukan diet, and even going and trailing the Pro Points at Weight Watchers but I love my group and I know that Slimming World Works!

I have lost 19lbs. I had got to 4lbs. I've gained 5lbs in 3months. And whilst it isnt a lot (and the doctors are happy ive managed to keep it so low) it is also very annoying.

This week, i am doing red/green and EE all mixed into ONE!

And just see how it goes!

Wish me luck! I am keeping a food diary, and ive set up a new blog Slimming with Endo to write in throughout the day etc, and just see how i go with things.

x

Welcome back!
I think sticking with SW was a good idea.
I have endometriosis too, its not nice to have.
Good luck =)

Welcome back, this site is wonderful for supporting, hints, tips and everything else in between.

Since discovering this site i am just hooked.. :D

Good luck x

I was hooked, but being self employed isnt easy, as i get really so busy! So i cant always be on here.

And Lila Endo isnt all that great, and i was fine doing Slimming World, until I had my hormone injection (to go through the fake menopause) x

Back