I'm back! Need to get concertrating but what diet?

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey guys!

I used this forum earlier this year and lost 9lbs in total but was only on at it for 2-3 weeks.
I've done slimming world twice now, and on both of them times always managed to loose half a stone.

I enjoy the diet and the control over my food but was wondering what other diets there are out there that are good at the moment?
I don't want anything milkshakes and bars an all that unhealthy yakayaka.

A diet that's healthy and able to keep up. :)

Im 11stone ish, and 5,4. I've put some pounds on lately and need to get them off. I'm hoping to get to 9stone
I'm size 12 wanting to get to 8/10. :)

Hope its been going well for you all and would love to hear your ideas.

I've used weight watchers on and off now for about 9 years and find it perfect for me as I don't like to be restricted in what I eat. I've tried slimming world but I felt I overrate with that plan. I like the way weight watchers tells me exactly how many points I can eat and I can have whatever I want within those points and lose weight. It works for me. I did prefer the old style points to the new propoints but that's just personal to me. I've lost weight on both plans :)

I did Weight to Go a couple of year ago and lost two stone but for a guy at six feet 840 cals a day wasn't sustainable. The food was tasty enough but it was far too drastic.

The weight crept back on. Well, I say crept. It literally jumped.

Tried my fitness pal and counted calories which was good in principal but have you seen the calories in a chicken?????

Just into my second week of SW and love the variety. I'm not in a group, but last night joined SW online and bought about six recipe books.

It certainly takes a bit of prep time but I quite enjoy that side of it. It's probably the best I've been on. And this time the weight will stay off!!

I'm going to stay on SW for a while. It works for me and I've just subscribed to them for 3 months online.

Had a poor weekend as we were in Blackpool but back on it tonight. :)

Back