i'm back on again having failed last year

neicy d

hi my name is denise and i did lt last year and lost 3 stone and as i felt amazing coz i got down to 13 stone was an 18 and getting into a 12 but just getting into a 12 i got over confident and have put my weight back on i am now giving it another go and going to do it properly and do the refeed this time i didn't do it last time .my first weigh in is next wednesday so i hope i do good and keep to it.is there anyone who lsot and put it back on again who is doing it again who can give me any advice?:wave_cry:

thanks i am determined as i was last time and i have so many reasons for wanting to be thin told my mum i was back on them and my family hated it when i was on the hubby is made up he loved me more 3 stone lighter!!!!!!!!i was more confident thanksxxx

:D im sure u'll do really well, and u'v been there before so know wat to expect. good luck xxx

welcome back Denise im sure you will do fine hun x

I have done L/T twice before and gained the weight back, and even more. This time will be my last time. It is very difficult not to go back to old habits, but for my family I need to stay healthy, and must do it this time and keep the weight off.

Good luck all :D

The LT is the easy-peasy bit... the hardbit is the life-style / habits change... that's for life ! :)

Good luck Denise - HD is right though - we all need to make the changes for life, and it must be so easy to slp back into bad habits. To be honest with you I'm a bit scared about eating food again because on LT there are no decisions to make - it's just NO FOOD!!!!
Hopefully we will all manage to be sensible when it's time to come off LT....

it really scares me that im going to put all my weight back on! am gonna have to try sooooo hard

good luck chick x

Hi Denise - welcome back and you may just find LT much easier somehow the second time around what with all these lovely forum buddies to help you on your way! Good luck x

Good luck ...welcome back and treat this as your first time x

Back