I'm back on it!! (was 'from morbidly obese to cheerfully overweight!')

Sonya73

Hello folks... I used to have a thread on here ([FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]this one) [/FONT]and from a starting weight (three years ago) of 17 stone something, I got down to 12 and a half stone.. in the last couple of years my weight has fluctuated around that, give or take a few pounds, and although really I'd like to be about 11-11.5 stones, I feel fine once I'm just below the 12 1/2 stones mark.

I've been aware that over the last few months, I've put a bit of weight on, and I hadn't been weighing myself very often (well, at all, really - was a bit scared to!) so I got on the scales yesterday and found that I was about 12 stone 12, which is better than I thought... I need to lose some weight again, but, in reality, although I'm feeling a bit fatter, my weight has been pretty stable, give or take a few pounds, for two years...

Sure, I didn't lose the extra stone I wanted to... but on the other hand, although I've put a few pounds on, I haven't put it all back on again, which was always the story with previous weight loss...

However, I'm also aware that it creeps back on gradually... and I want to stop that from happening.

Initially, I'm not going to set myself any big targets.. just to get back to the right side of 12 1/2 stone before September, when I'm going away for a few days!

Any moral support would be appreciated!!
:)

I look forward to having a nosy at other people's diaries to see who I recognise from the 'good old days'!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Back