I'm back on it!

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
Hello all. I was here for a little while in Apr/May of this year and I love 9/10lbs. I was happy with that but I wanted to lose more. However, after that initial push I plateau'd got bored and stopped. I didn't really put on any weight and I was eating relatively healthy.

Now I'm back on it and I am giving myself short, long and medium term goals to help myself.

I'd love to meet people in similar situations with the same amount of weight to lose, motivation is my biggest issue. I know what to do to lose weight and how to do it (I write health articles for emu-oil-well.com.)

So, keep me motivated!
xx

Hi Jettica

This is the first time i've been on minimins for a while as i've been yo yo-ing since i lost 3 stone last autumn and have been too ashamed of my regain in weight (2 stone back on) to face coming on here. Anyway, I've kicked my own ar*e and about to embark on a re-start. I'm busy mapping my mini goals and will add them soon but would love to join you and do the journey together....
I did cambridge diet last year which was fab but I now need to decide the best way forward. Thinking of calorie counting - How many do you have a day and how much exercise do you do?

I have seen an NLP counsellor too to help me achieve the motivation and understand where I can learn from my mistakes.

Hey at least that's still one stone off and you know you can do it! I started out eating 1700 cals, not really any extra exercise. Then I plateaued, not i eat 1400-1500 cals a day and walk three miles a day five times a week (the walk to work). I'm trying to do yoga twice a week and today I went for a very fast two mile walk through mud and fields which are damn hard to walk on!

How much do you want to lose now? All these online calculators put my ideal weight at 140-160lbs I'm currently 228 (although tempted to weigh myself) going to get myself down to 160 and see how I look and go from there.

Back