I'm back! Sara's Dukan diary take 2

It is hard to keep the weight of but at least your back on it. I went totally off the rails and started back on it with 5st to loss now under 4st to go but I get scared that I'll just put it all back on again it's so hard. Good Luck :)

Hi Dukaneers I'm back also.....Looking at Dukan 2, great to see some old faces around. Trying to grasp a change. see you soon as I look about the site for Dukan 2 ideas xxx

Jo, I know I said I'd record my food intake on here but I'm too embarrassed to! Not been too bad today so far but I keep just wanting to hit the fridge...

Breakfast: oatbran porridge, rhubarb, Total 0, Stevia

Lunch: chicken salad (with olive oil in the dressing), fat free fromage frais, Stevia

3 lattes to date and c500ml water (which reminds me...)

To be continued...

Come on you Dukanners! xx

Oh dear! Consumed huge quantities of wine tonight, accompanied by lots of roasted nuts. A good friend is moving away and it was her leaving drinks. I do know that, had I been in the zone, I could have drunk diet coke and avoided the nuts but I am so not there right now - life wouldn't seem worth living. What to doooo???

Oh dear! Consumed huge quantities of wine tonight, accompanied by lots of roasted nuts. A good friend is moving away and it was her leaving drinks. I do know that, had I been in the zone, I could have drunk diet coke and avoided the nuts but I am so not there right now - life wouldn't seem worth living. What to doooo???

Snap Sara!
Im away until the 29th and have made up my mind that on the 1st April I'm going to knuckle down and get back into the zone that I was in the first time around. It's quite depressing and tomorrow is my birthday. last year i said I'd be back down to my lowest dukan weight by now but uinstead I'm heavier. well thats not going to be the case next year!!!!!
We can & will do it xxxx

Come on girls. We can and have done this before xxx

and that's why I just can't do Dukan any more...

It's far from plain sailing "my way" and I'm getting heavier and heavier at the moment too but am doing my utmost!

As for being embarrassed to post, I can relate to that... but I do plug my excesses into MFP just to see. (I'm always amazed at what is actually in that site. That someone would have plugged in the calories for all the rubbish I manage to put away each weekend!!). I sometimes find that, by inputting it as I go, I then can put a lid on it sooner rather than writing the whole weekend off. Or that used to be the case but I've had a couple of bad weekends.

Then Monday comes, brain clicks back into gear, and I eat healthily all week! grrr!

I need a weekend job! aaaah

I'm back, again!!! Saw 2 children off to uni last weekend so home life feels very different, with just 2 still here. I've put on so much weight that I only have 1 pair of jeans that still fits so I've decided it's now or never. Dukan take umpteen, here I come!

Weight this morning: 12st 12lbs.
Breakfast: oatbran porridge with Total 0
Lunch: 3 chicken breasts
Dinner: salmon fillet
Drinks: 2 lattes, 1l water, couple of glasses of wine (whoops!)

I'm going to do Attack till Friday then do pv at the weekend. I'm also going to come on here every day.

I'm wearing my fitbit and shall aim for 10,000 steps per day, not difficult at the moment because the car's in the garage being fixed. Maybe next week I'll start pilates again, but maybe not...

Good luck to other Dukan-ers on here and keep posting! Onwards and downwards, as we used to say.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wAp05NF/weight.png

Last edited:
OK, didn't make it onto the site yesterday but did stick to Dukan Attack (apart from a couple of glasses of Cava!)

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with smoked salmon flakes
Snack: Total 0 and oatbran
Lunch: half a roast chicken
Dinner: roast beef topside
Drinks: 2 lattes, 1.5l water, Cava

I've also walked well over 10,000 steps on each of the last 2 days because the car's been in the garage. It's fixed now though, so I'm going to have to make more of an effort.

Thursday 22nd September

A quick peek at the scales indicates that Attack is working its magic :)

Breakfast: Oatbran porridge with Total 0
Mid-morning: salmon fillet
Lunch: roast chicken
Mid-afternoon: jumbo king prawns
Drinks: 2 lattes, 1 Diet Coke, 1l water, white wine

Serious failure on the walking front today, probably no more than 4,000 steps. Must do better!

I think I'll probably switch to cruise tomorrow rather than doing another day of attack - Dr Dukan only recommended 3 days of Attack the first time I did Dukan and I had (slightly) more to lose then.

Last edited:
Back