[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

EDITED

Last edited:
If you've read the title then you will know that I am back and going to be doing Cambridge again. It was the beginning of December that I started slim and save, and i was getting so very depressed, I hated everything about it, about myself so decided to come off all VLCD plans and started eating again and it was rubbish that I was eating! I had about a week of eating rubbish and then decided to do Slimming World, which has driven me mad with only losing 3lbs in 4 weeks! So, after working out a budget and if I can afford it, we are making sacrifices (as a family) so that I can lose more weight, and fast. I am so appreciative to my hubby that he is supporting me in my change of diet again, but he said he saw how happy cambridge made me when i got the results and it was actually his idea to try it again.

Im seeing my consultant on Monday and that will be my start back on it. My last cambridge weigh in I was around 20st 4lbs, so I am now 19st 11lbs so at least I have still kept the weight off and a bit more. Here starts getting that positive woman back that got so much interest and inspired so many others. I will be like that again and I will lose weight.

My aim is to lose 3 stone in the next 3 months, or even better get to 15stone which has always been one of those mental goals, even though its not my goal weight, i dont remember ever being that weight as an adult!

Heres to continuing my journey with CWP!x

Welcome back and good luck : )
I've been on Cambridge step 3 for 4 weeks now and I love it, so happy with making this decision!

looking forward to starting on monday now, i know how amazing the results are with cwp and i cant wait to step on the scales and see big changed and in such a short time is so exciting!! :)

glad u are still on plan fay, and well done minus!

Im not sure I would call it "on plan"....far too many meals off recently and only two weeks until it's holiday time and there won't be any dieting then. Just need to take it another stone and reevaluate! My next big goal is another half a stone and I might fit in size 14 trousers!!!

Decided that since I will be on cambridge when its valentines day that we are having our Valentine's Day tonight, so we have cake and ice cream, takeaway and will pick a nice romantic film to watch, candles lit, all that good nice stuff :) looking forward to it, just going to put my baby girl to bed and then start my romantic night :D x

yesterday was easier than i remember it being, i suppose im going into it this time knowing what to expect and my body has actually been on cambridge longer than it hasnt been the last few months so thats probably why, i feel like ive gone back to something im used to. Im feeling just as positive as I did last time too, so i cant wait to get this weight off!

great thanks nicki, feeling alright considering its day 4, yesterday the headache arrived but knocked it on the head with painkillers and it didnt come back, i feel the start of one now so more painkillers and i will be fine im sure. Ive downloaded the cambridge app for my phone and its really useful, its got a water tracker and reminder on it and you get a gold star saying well done when you drink 2.25L and im a sucker for things like that! How are you nicki? x

Well done for getting back on it! I'm back on it too, day 2 for me today!

great thanks nicki, feeling alright considering its day 4, yesterday the headache arrived but knocked it on the head with painkillers and it didnt come back, i feel the start of one now so more painkillers and i will be fine im sure. Ive downloaded the cambridge app for my phone and its really useful, its got a water tracker and reminder on it and you get a gold star saying well done when you drink 2.25L and im a sucker for things like that! How are you nicki? x

Glad you're doing well, i'm still in my little hole of darkness although just in a new house :)

Brilliant, that is fantastic!

Back