[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

week 6 weigh in was a day early on thursday, and i put on 1/2 a pound :( Turns out it was my inability to go to the loo, and now i have managed too, so im not too disappointed. Being 100% still, drinking more water and making sure to have my super green tea tablets to help with water retention. Should all be okay next week :) Need to lose 4lbs a week now to reach my goal, which is so do-able on this diet. Excited x

0pleased your still going strong ! 6 weeks is a amazing run on Cambridge !
FAB FAB FAB and it's great you can understand the slight gain which will be a bigger loss next week :)

week 6 weigh in was a day early on thursday, and i put on 1/2 a pound :( Turns out it was my inability to go to the loo, and now i have managed too, so im not too disappointed. Being 100% still, drinking more water and making sure to have my super green tea tablets to help with water retention. Should all be okay next week :) Need to lose 4lbs a week now to reach my goal, which is so do-able on this diet. Excited x

Hi ShrinkingAlice, LOVE your diary. I just wanted to put in my 2cents. I know you've seen dual dynamics, so you know you need to drink your water, I'd venture to say that 2.5l is not enough given the weight you're losing. There's a sticky or two on here that talk about the water intake - essential for weightloss and overall wellbeing.

I am definitely following your thread - Keep up the winner attitude! you're doing FAB FAB FAB!

Re: ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Hi Alice...a big massive well done on ur loss. You truly are an inspiration. Ive been reading your blog and its blown me away. All i can say it dont stop girl xx

Wow thanks everyone, it makes me feel good knowing I can inspire people and make others keep at it :)

I've had a rough couple if days, not diet related but I have done something to my back. They are not sure at the hospital what I have done as my back/spine is so swollen at the moment so I'm on bed rest and painkillers, diazepam! Makes me woozy and sleepy. It could be just a pulled muscle or a slipped disk. Will have to wait and see what happens. I've still stuck to the diet 100% and instead of last shake I had a boiled egg as I felt really sick from having 9 tablets 3 times a day! May do that tonight as well but will have to see! It's allowed on SS+ so I know it won't hurt my weight loss. Plus I need to get well, that is important and my health comes first. X

Wow thanks everyone, it makes me feel good knowing I can inspire people and make others keep at it :) I've had a rough couple if days, not diet related but I have done something to my back. They are not sure at the hospital what I have done as my back/spine is so swollen at the moment so I'm on bed rest and painkillers, diazepam! Makes me woozy and sleepy. It could be just a pulled muscle or a slipped disk. Will have to wait and see what happens. I've still stuck to the diet 100% and instead of last shake I had a boiled egg as I felt really sick from having 9 tablets 3 times a day! May do that tonight as well but will have to see! It's allowed on SS+ so I know it won't hurt my weight loss. Plus I need to get well, that is important and my health comes first. X

Wow, hope you get better!! Back pains are very painful... Were u lifting something??
I agree with the protein intake... Pain killers can make you feel queasy and anti inflammatory drugs just kill the stomach lining, esp if empty! Be sure to drink plenty of fluids too.

I bought myself some scales on Monday because my consultant actually advised that self weighing at home could help with motivation on this diet. That goes totally against everything I've ever learnt about dieting so it's a strange one! But I love my new scales because they are pink, lol! Will weigh myself before or after my official weigh in to see the difference between the scales.

In other news I feel a bit better, my back isn't half as bad as it was but now have to use crutches to walk! Hope it gets better, eventually!

In TMI news I have had a 2 day spotting type period on Monday/Tuesday. Then since Friday I haven't been able to go to the loo but I did today, woop! Never been so happy to poo before lmfao!!! I am going to have some senna tonight as I still feel bunged up!

Fab loss, well done!!

Ive been a bit lacking in posting on here lately, just never seem to have the chance!! Also I dont feel like theres alot to report, I have my 4 products and I drink water lol Its not the most exciting thing to write about everyday!! Ive lost 3 stone, pretty amazing, I love that you see changes so fast in this diet, it really keeps you on track and keeps you going.

Wow, what a difference!

I have made a decision to change to slim and save instead of Cambridge. Im getting so bored on cambridge and hubby has just started s&s... AND its half the price of cambridge. My consultant for cambridge is boring me, she tells me the SAME THING every week, she obviously cant remember what she has said to who so says the same thing. Makes me feel like she doesnt actually care about who is there or about each individual person. Im going to get this diary moved to the slim and save forum i think so i dont lose my diary. or i might make a new one?? Im not sure yet. But im excited about my milk allowance on s&s! I can have tea again!!! Ive missed cups of tea so much!

Might give it a week to reduce the carbs before I get totally on it or I might do the 3 shakes and a dinner, not to sure really feeling a bit daunted by it! Has hubbs started yet?

ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

He started on Sunday and I have my stuff coming today. We have ordered the variety pack so we can try different things between us, I tasted his vegetable soup last night and it was awful lol but he liked it! The cambridge leek and potato was my fave soup and I HATE leeks with a passion so it's worth us trying a variety. X

Hi ShrinkingAlice, I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up with your thread and have to congratulate you on your fantastic loses and inspirational positivity :) You've done ever so well in your determination to give your all :happy096:

It's a shame your CWPC isn't more use to you as motivation :-( but I use Lawrence (Dual Dynamics) when I need an extra boost ..... And you're right, my favorite had to be "Don't open the box!" lol

Wishing you a speedy weight loss journey x

Back