[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Had a brilliant nights sleep which is amazing as I've been having trouble sleeping lately, still feel tired though but I've only just got up and not had my shower yet.
My mum is meeting the 3 of us for "lunch" today, argh! I didn't know how to say no and couldn't get out of it. We usually meet up once a week for lunch and I really don't want my mum knowing I am doing cambridge as she is one of those mums that offers you food when you go round, thinks fat = healthy (!) as she was a post war baby and that's just how she was brought up. It not her fault and I just need to get this going without everyone knowing that I'm doing such a harsh diet. So I have no clue what to do about that, we are meeting at 11 so I have a few hours to think of something lol. I definitely won't go off plan there's no worries there, just how to get out of lunch!

Rang my mum and told her we will go to her house after lunch instead. Easily sorted! :D panic over!

Week 1 Goals.
  • Day 1, 100% :checkmark green:
  • Finish week 1, 100%
  • Lose 7lbs
  • Drink 2.5L water every day

ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Your doing well, and so determined!!

Good luck!!

Keep up the fab work

Xx

thanks yummy :)

Today is the first day I have been hungry really, i think i was bored and also went to tesco so that might be why? I bought some clothes in smaller sizes from an 18-22 in the sale aswell, i cant wait to fit in them :) I think I am going to LOVE clothes shopping when I fit in 'normal' shops sizes!! Had 2 packets so far today and im going to have another in a minute. I have drank 2L of water so just 1 more bottle to go tonight but im sure i will end up drinking more tonight. Looking forward to watching 'Under the Dome' later, last weeks was pretty good!

Hey Alice, reading your diary just made me sign up to mini mini's to say hello! You are an inspiration, I start tomorrow morning having had my first weigh in this evening. I have done SS twice before but both times only for 5-6 weeks, I am absolutely determined to get the weight off for good this time!! I am feeling really positive and have just read far too many negative threads - until I stumbled on yours :D I am really dreading the first week as I know how rough I am probably going to feel, but I just know how good I will feel afterwards!! If you want a buddy, I have about 6 stone to loose :)

thanks yummy :) Today is the first day I have been hungry really, i think i was bored and also went to tesco so that might be why? I bought some clothes in smaller sizes from an 18-22 in the sale aswell, i cant wait to fit in them :) I think I am going to LOVE clothes shopping when I fit in 'normal' shops sizes!! Had 2 packets so far today and im going to have another in a minute. I have drank 2L of water so just 1 more bottle to go tonight but im sure i will end up drinking more tonight. Looking forward to watching 'Under the Dome' later, last weeks was pretty good!
Hi, I'm starting tomorrow and love to read how people are getting on and found your diary, when is your first weigh in?

Hi Kate, thanks so much for saying that it really has made me feel good! A buddy would be great to share good and bad times with on here, if I can inspire one person then I feel great and makes things worth while.

Gemma, my first weigh in is on Friday morning, very excited to get a big loss to kick start things. I would be happy with 7lbs off but since its my 1st week I really want 10 off!

Day 4 (already?!) done, water 2.5L drank, 4 packets gone. The chocolate shake with hot water is lovely! Definitely feels naughty when it's not, always a bonus! Tonight I felt the hunger for the first time really since the start, but it wasn't hard to ignore really, especially with my water.

Goodnight day 4, day 5... I'm ready for you!!!

Ow I wish I had your determination, it defo helps if you like the packs though!!! I'm not loving the slim and save ones so far, they taste a lot weaker then I remember the Cambridge ones. Well done chica you're doing great xx

Hi Alice!
Welcome to Cambridge, sounds like you're doing so so well. If it starts feeling harder just think you've put in the effort for two days, you've spent the money you might as well give it a bash! After you have a weigh in you will feel so great saying good bye to those pounds forever. I lost 8 in week one but you have a bit more to lose so you will likely get a higher loss. Really looking forward to following your progress. I'm 1st 9 lbs down is 4 weeks so that sounds in line with your plan!
Week 3 is great when the bars come into it, and water flavourings.
Stay strong & stay positive Alice!
and well done putting up your before picture, very brave!

Xxxx

Well I have started! Strawberry carton for breakfast today, went down well with a pint of cold water. My body is saying 'oh here we go again, I know what's coming!' I have work today, really hoping I don't feel too feint on my shifts this first week! Hope your day goes well Alice :)

Hi girls, I started last night had choc mint shake and this morning had a vanilla one! Im looking to get involved with these as I think the support will help me! So, haven't eaten since yesterday lunch time and don't feel hungry yet at all!!! Ive been watch dual dynamics videos on youtube...Has anyone else seen them?? :)

Hi girls, I started last night had choc mint shake and this morning had a vanilla one! Im looking to get involved with these as I think the support will help me! So, haven't eaten since yesterday lunch time and don't feel hungry yet at all!!! Ive been watch dual dynamics videos on youtube...Has anyone else seen them?? :)

i haven't seen them, what are they?

How much do you have to lose Amy ? Xxx

I wanted to lose 4 stone so feeling really far away from that goal at the moment!!! Have a look he loses 4 stones in 12 weeks on the Cambridge diet and records weekly diaries he's fab!! I cant belive how much weight you've lost in 4 weeks that's amazing!!! Ive tried so many diets before but I think I need something which is stricter! I hope this works and I stick to it! Thanks for replying x

I wanted to lose 4 stone so feeling really far away from that goal at the moment!!! Have a look he loses 4 stones in 12 weeks on the Cambridge diet and records weekly diaries he's fab!! I cant belive how much weight you've lost in 4 weeks that's amazing!!! Ive tried so many diets before but I think I need something which is stricter! I hope this works and I stick to it! Thanks for replying x

do you have your own diary? i want to lose 4 and a half over all, its amazing how quickly the weeks go by when you start. its so worth not having that night out or dinner out when you start seeing things fitting looser! i want to have lost 3 and a half by christmas and in 5 weeks I cant believe how much closer I am! really looking forward to being in the 13's by next week!

this is my diary http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/327371-cambridge-christmas-2013-a.html

xxx

Not had chance to update today but still going well. End of day 5 now and been 100%. I'm v tired so will try to write more Tomorrow x

Shrinkingalice I am the same starting weight as you. I am fine all day but I am unable to stop myself from shoving something in my mouth at night time which stops me from being 100./.

Back