I'm back, this time till its gone!

amm451

Do Over
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi, I have just returned to SW on Monday and having rarely done red days last time round I am loving them this time.... lets hope the scales do too.

Let me introduce myself... my name is Anne-Marie, I'm 31 and have just done a food replacement diet to lose 2.5 stones. I am now on a mission with SW to loose another 10lbs then will reassess my target.

I will probably use this thread as a bit of a diary ... join in shout, scream, encourage and of course share.

I have been diagnosed with a degenerative uterine fibroid and needed to loose weight before an operation. I am not allowed caffeine, red meat, alcohol, and a bunch of other stuff as this makes symptoms worse so looking forward to many many syn free days! Anyway, this is all well and good but I know only too well how difficult this can be and how valuable the support here at minis is.... so will be relying on you guys to help me out and inspire me to stay on track.... gotta get the weight off so the surgeon doesn't have to wade through my belly fat to get this tumour out :D
Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other on this journey to the skinny people we all want/need to be:)

Anne-Marie

Hiya

Welcome to SW - I think it will cover pretty much most conditions so hopefully someone will be along to support and offer you guidance sometime soon.

I know it has certainly helped my IBS in the week that I have been on programme so hopefully it will help you as well.

Linda

Welcome aboard Hun! You sound very determined! Good luck, and you may find they'll do an "up and under, " so you won't have a scar.

Good Luck with the plan - and keep posting - the motivation is immense!!

CM x

Welcome and good luck, I'll look forward to hearing how it's going for you xx

Welcome and Good luck Hun...you've come to the right place!

Good luck - this forum is fantastic for support & advice. Enjoy all the delicious things you can eat and keep us posted on how you're getting on. :)

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement and support.

So I am officially on day 3 original all the way. Days 1 & 2 have had only one Hex, and no syns. Today I am having all my Hex and 2 syns.... realised the quorn cocktail sausages aren't free lol. Loving the plan and think I am eating every hour lol. But also been hitting the gym everyday and drinking at least 2l of water so alls good. Bring on the wi on Monday

Back