im back too!!

shell

hates diets
never saw this thread b4...for restarters so thought i had best get on it !!
restarted today...got weighed yesterday nearly died when saw how much i had put on ....determined to get thinner this year got holiday booked next year and dont want to get beached !!!!!

Hi ya Shelley!

Welcome back. By next year you will not get beached. LOL!!

How long ago did you do CD?

Bren
x

Hi Shell,
Good luck!! I have restarted this week and although finding it really tough, the support on here is great and the weigth is starting to come off... WAHOO!!!
Keep us updated!
xx

good luck shell.

you have done it once you can do it again!

x

I know how you feel Shell. Still I'm on day 3 now - I forgot how easy it was if your mind is in the right place!

well have survived for 3 days ...have eaten a meal each night so still feeling almost human...just wish ketosis will kick in coz im hungry still at the mo...but will prob take a while as i havent done ss....im off to a wedding tomorrow so will just have to be slighly careful...would have blown myself out of ketosis anyway so prob a good thing im not there yet as it would make me feel guilty if that makes sense!!! have kept myself busy all day..i do cake decorating so have been messing around with modelling things out of icing and marzipan all day and have made 15 roses !!!!! what an exciting life i lead!!!!

Back