I'm back - trying for a 2nd time!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimjanine, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    :wave_cry:
    Hello again - I know this diet works as I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks back in Sept/Oct 06. Traveling so much with my job and long hours made me fall off the wagon and I'm pretty disgusted to say I've put 1.5 stone back on through total piggyness!:cry:

I feel like I've totally lost the plot with food and if I'm allowed to eat, I just binge, so I've decided that I need to get control back and feel good about myself again and so LL is the solution! I'm not going to go to the classes, as to be honest they didn't do anything for me, so with the help of the minimims forum, I'm hoping to go it alone with the 4 weeks worth of sachets I have left over! I'm half way through my first day and I'm pleased to say I'm doing great but I know the next 2 days are the worst!.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Slim,
    well done for getting back on it before you put it all back on! :D

You sound very positive, which is great to hear... ride out the first few days and soon you'll be flying :p

good luck
    love
    Geri
    x

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Janine for giving it another go ... you do sound very positive ---- just remember to come in here for all the support you need.

Cath

5. beth1972

beth1972 Member

Good luck, you can do it!! :eek:

I gave up well before I reached my goal last time too, and it's scarey how easy it is too lose control with food again so quickly and regain...I did exactly the same thing, but we can only learn from our mistakes hey! :) ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.