I'm back - trying for a 2nd time!

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
:wave_cry:
Hello again - I know this diet works as I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks back in Sept/Oct 06. Traveling so much with my job and long hours made me fall off the wagon and I'm pretty disgusted to say I've put 1.5 stone back on through total piggyness!:cry:

I feel like I've totally lost the plot with food and if I'm allowed to eat, I just binge, so I've decided that I need to get control back and feel good about myself again and so LL is the solution! I'm not going to go to the classes, as to be honest they didn't do anything for me, so with the help of the minimims forum, I'm hoping to go it alone with the 4 weeks worth of sachets I have left over! I'm half way through my first day and I'm pleased to say I'm doing great but I know the next 2 days are the worst!.....

Hiya Slim,
well done for getting back on it before you put it all back on! :D

You sound very positive, which is great to hear... ride out the first few days and soon you'll be flying :p

good luck
love
Geri
x

Well done Janine for giving it another go ... you do sound very positive ---- just remember to come in here for all the support you need.

Cath

Back