12.5 stones :-(
size 14 ( at a push at the mo!)
very small frame and thin bone
structure so I resememble an elephant at the moment lol
just to say hi everyone
and really need the support to keep me on track
big hugs
ally xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel: Tried Cambridge (went well but piled it all back on!), WW. Feel really positive about SW though so here goes! Good luck to us all!

Awww winkie
I know exactly how u feel hunny
But we can do this thing !! :)
I'm on dukan now
Which is working I believe I tried Sw but not enough disapline for me :-(
But a great diet :)
Good luck xxx

Dukan Diet

Firstly i would lyk to say hi to everyone :wave_cry:eek:n the forum and on the dukan diet. I am new to this thread so please excuse amy mistakes i make:cry:. I have been reading everyones threads and diet tips and ideas and have little in sight to you all. I would like you to know that i have got both the dukan diet book and receipe book so if theres any questions your not sure about ask me and i will tell you what dr dukan says. Just for everyone on the attack phase pp you are only allowed protein, ff yogurt, onken vanilla fat free yogurt, 0% fat free cottage cheese and 1 1/2 tbl spoon of oatbran do not exceed this dose at this stage. Please ask if you want any advice.

Aw thanks shona huni :)
Are we allowed oily fish like mackerel ?
Had some tonight and thought oops was that okay? Lol
What about sugar free jelly ? Is that allowed on attack
Thanks so much
Hugs ally
Xxx

Hi Geordieprincess1985,

I too have had a similar experience as you with different diets & have just jumped back on the SW wagon.

I'm very new to this site but from what I have read so far, we are in just the right place for support. :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
xx

Hi lele :)

I've struggled all my adult life with my weight
Was tiny as a little girl and a teenager then ballooned when I had my daughter at 17
I went from 8 stone pre pregancy to 13.5
And have yo - yo'd ever since :-(

Prob is I love being slim but I Love my food too
So stuck between a rock and a hardplace !!
Lol
Good luck with Sw
It's a great diet but unfortunately didn't work for me
Hugs
Ally xxxx

Aww hun, reading your last post sounded like I was reading something I had written!

I was chubby as a kid & got bullied a lot at school. Then when I turned 12 the weight dropped off me & I suppose you could say I was borderline for an eating disorder.
I too got pregnant at 17 and gained about 2stone during pregnancy. After pregnancy, my weight just kept creeping up & now I am the heaviest I have ever been.

I too love my food & have tried numerous diets etc with no success. SW is the first diet I have tried that I enjoy & don't actually feel like I am dieting!

I wish you all the best & sending you huge good luck vibes with your weight loss journey.

Lele

Aw, I can completley relate to your story about the Chinese and clothes shopping! Good luck, Kate looked stunning on her big day, definitley a thinspiration! xxxx

Back