i'm back...with a vengeance!!!

slimmer2moro

Hello lipotrimers,
I did two weeks back in July and lost a stone...I came off for my holidays and a few celebrations and my intentions were to join a slimming club. Well almost a month on i'm very disappointed to say so is the stone, but it's my own fault! So hey ho here i am back again!! Must admit i'm not looking forward to the first week as last time it was a killer, but this forum is fab and kept me going last time so i'll be spending lots of time here...looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hello
I'm a newbie too,I started Saturday,I'd like to loose about 5stone (eeek)
Good Luck,
CDDG xx

Welcome and Welcome Back
It's great to have you with us. This forum is great for support and answering any questions you might have. I'm no expert and relatively new to this myself but I wish you both the best of luck.
LLx

Hey slimmer2moro, nice to have ya back on board :D

Hi Slimmer2moro,
good to see you but wish you didn't need to come back, if you know what I mean. You know the routine, keep your head down for the first week and all will be well. Wishing you a great first week, keep positive. Best of luck.
Doirin

Well I think we all know what that's like but as you've done it before you can definitely do it again. So come on, get into it and you'll be melting away in no time!

GOOD LUCK!!

Welcome back!

Im sure you'll do great!

xx

welcome back!!

you'll do great - every one in the lipotrim forum is on a cracking roll at the moment so get involved!! good luck o your first week, we all know its nasty but that weigh in makes it sooo worth it! xxx

Welcome back- and good luck x

Welcome back - you will do fine and you will lose it for good this time and then some :D
x

Welcome back hun. I'm also back and have found things really tough this time so pop on here if you need to, don't think I would have got this far if I hadn't!!!!

Good luck and I'm sure that stone will be gone in no time.

x

Back